Reviews for This Platinum Crown
scrin99 chapter 58 . 8/6
I am officially suffering from Chapter Withdraw! You are such a great author, well worth the wait! :D

One thing that has been bugging me for a while...where the hell is Spike? I KNOW he was in the Main Hall at the start of the wedding, but then just dropped off the face of the earth! I believe mentions him once about being concerned for his wellbeing after that, but nadda!

Do the Changelings have him? Fake Blue mentioned once that Spike and the other dragons were something that should be taken care of and there is no way Chrysalis or some other Queen ( you mentioned a Hive with Giant Changelings that fed off dragons excusivley and became sterile at one point, but had not yet arrived?) thought of defense against raiding dragons seeking treasure.

Alpha Brass HAD to of made measures for Spike and Co. interference.

He has to show up in some role as there is no way in hell he is over BluebloodxRarity! There WILL be some kind of drama with that, because Spike is STILL a dragon and shit will hit the fan at some point.

Okay, obsessive rant over! Did you really write the Terrra Rare, Blueblood, ALL that backstory yourself? If so, are you now clinically insane from being driven up a wall? xD

Thanks for the Chapters! :D

PS - Feel free to bash my head in for getting any of the above information wrong. :P
Thayf13 chapter 56 . 8/4
Phew! I was so worried. I have occasionally followed on FiM, and thought about checking it, but never got around to it. I don't mind though! I got binge read a few awesome chapters. Looking forward to the less than so much later update :P
Ivory Inkwell chapter 24 . 2/22
I hate you. I hate this story. It has ruined my life by consuming every waking moment I have to spare. I both thank and curse thee! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! Now one last chapter before I go to sleep...
Dramon Creator chapter 35 . 6/30/2014
You have made Twilight scary, as in pants shitting scary, and that Captain, is awesome. Well Done.
Sandstorm3D chapter 53 . 6/21/2014
I enjoyed this chapter a whole lot, especially because it was Luna focused. Somehow you’ve managed to make her work with being a stoic, aloof Princess but also a quirky, almost self-conscious pony as well. Her magical explanations are the best! They’re also just super cute. I’m still having trouble believing that you had Luna sneak around under a box. O.O brilliant. Simply brilliant.

I really liked the battle and the struggles in this chapter. They were both thrilling and fun to read. I can just imagine the enormity of the situation in my head and that’s one thing that I really like about your writing. I can totally picture it in my head and it feels BIG for lack of a better word. Some stories try to do big battles and complex world building and they almost succeed.

You do.

Everything is so complex and interwoven, it’s just awesome. Thanks for the great chapter, I look forward to finding out what happens next :D
Sandstorm3D chapter 52 . 6/21/2014
Oh my goodness, that Ben Kenobi quote at the beginning! Tears of mirth I say, tears of mirth. Thank you for such a wonderful chapter. I truly love your writing and the scope you bring to this story. All the character development and world building is so impressive.

From all the different cultures you’ve woven together to all the different societal standards, it has given this story a very strong basis from which to stand upon. I can fully believe everything about it and I love digging more into the world you’ve built. I have especially liked the back story of Chrysalis being shone bit by bit, seeing how she came to power and how the changelings and their society works. Every little part of this story is so interesting and I love reading it.

I would also just like to say that you have made Blueblood my favorite character just so you know. His sarcasm and ego is somehow charming with the way you write it. I love all the character, especially the OC’s you’ve made and that’s saying something. I usually don’t go for OC’s cause I feel like they tend to steal the spotlight, but not yours. They enhance it and marvelous ways. Each one has a purpose and a personality. The cast of characters you have made is so realistic and fun to read. I just love it!

I've read this story twice in its entirety since I found it last year and this might be the first time I've reviewed. For that I apologize, you deserve a lot more reviews than what you have. So I'll try to make amends with this . Thanks so much for writing this wonderful story, your writing is a true inspiration and I look forward to every update. Keep up the stellar work :D
ShadowCat98 chapter 51 . 5/9/2014
And that, mares and gentleponies, is the very definition of an "Oh Shit-Fuck-Hellascious-Damn" moment...

In other terms, defecation has definitely hit the cooling apparatus.

Can't wait for next update, though

My curiousity is definately captured now

dragooner chapter 49 . 3/5/2014
nananana Katamari Damacy... or in pinkies case cake roll
ShadowCat98 chapter 48 . 3/3/2014
Shit, shit, shit, shit...It's definately hit the fan here, on an apocalyptic scale! Dear gods, please just let Celestia be fatally injured but a fighter! The Sun Princess can't have been extinguished!

Other than that brief worry though, love the final arc so far. It would be nice to see what's going on with Blueblood, Luna, and co., but mir.

Always patiantly waiting for the next chapter's developments.

QueenOfClace chapter 45 . 1/15/2014
Too lazy to log in.:p
Anyways,is it just me or does the story seem unfinished?I mean,after the piece where Brass says Twilight loves him but he only has a substitute of love for her,I think I'd like to see what happened after the two mares vanished with their significant others.
Personally,I think Brass does harbor love for Twilight in his own an epilogue chapter to close the story and resolve it-I noticed Blue and Rarity faded a bit to the background,maybe wrap their story up as well?They began as pretty important characters,but then Twilight and Brass kind of stole the spotlight.
Geminia chapter 45 . 1/14/2014
Love this and looking forward to the next chapter, when will it be coming out?

FoxxyRyukiChan chapter 44 . 10/19/2013
Nopony can not like Pinkie Pie. Space time would collapse and worlds would end.

Everytime this story updates i feel insurmountable joy. Since I'm usually reading it at some irrational hour (somewhere between 2 and 4 am) i usually celebrate by making a ham sandwich and passing out.

Keep up the good work.
Geminia chapter 42 . 10/19/2013
Way to go Pinkie Pie! Guess even she gets a bit short when having to that play in such a short amount of time...

Just goes to show the depth of friendship between Apple and Rarity that Apple can name all that frippery on a hat :D

Nice job!

Geminia chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
The plot thickens, well at least the back story. So great how you work cannon into the story as it develops. Ya rock, roc hard!

Time to make drink 3!

Pinkiepie is so awesome it is almost suspicious, I wonder if she could end being a spy or like Joker from Batman.

Geminia chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Roc on. Roc off. Roc all night long. Poor Spike, he is so in love with his first love. But, some she-dragon will come along and blow him out of the water. Hope to see that. A cool female dragon with no attitude but some brains and some great social skills would provide a great foil to all of the other extreme personalities in pony-verse. Owly is adorable as always.