Reviews for The Snuggling Addition
joe.furgal.3 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love anything that involves a Penny and Leonard positive relationship. I'd most likely stop watching the show if the writers ever broke them up again after 5 years of teasing with the "off/on" again format! Another "break up" would make the show a farce!
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Awww! That was so very sweet! A wonderful story!
jkh1920 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is super cute! I love the fact that it focuses on cuddling!
fictionalheart chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
So cute!
daxam1216 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
very sweet. I like some of the past episodes where penny and leonard are just together and the only drama they have is dealing with Sheldon.
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I am SO making this my headcanon now. It's just way too adorable, and I can totally picture it perfectly as they're waiting for Sheldon. I'm sure Penny misses the Snuggling as much as we do, and I loved the joking about her being the big ol' five - plus the point two seconds reference! Haha.
SlightlyOffKey chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Awesome, how sweet would that have been
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
So this is Nicole reviewing from the Beyond because she has died from all the cuteness. Seriously. I could totally picture all of this being said and done, and I love their conversation when they woke up, and Penny figuring that she was the initiator even if they were barely concious. 3 Gold stars to you, my friend!