Reviews for Avada Kedavra Anonymous
orangepine chapter 1 . 7/21
Oh my god xD I'm still trying to come to terms with Volmione but this story is ridiculous in all the best ways hahaha
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 6/12
I found out it's possible to choke on laughter. It hurts. Hurts so badly. Warning! Do not read when eating, drinking, lying down, or sick. Or something.
Great imagery.
a.a chapter 1 . 5/15
This kind of witty banter, is exactly what I strive to have in the future. I love how Hermione never fails to best him and how she never hesitates to put him in his place. Tom is just infuriatingly arrogant and does need to be put in his place. The rearrangement of his name into various anagrams was just gold! :'D "Travel Milord! Doom!"
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 5/4
ahhh! this is adorable!
Qu33rzi chapter 1 . 5/3
Adorable!
Ariel Riddle chapter 1 . 5/1
Oh, wow, brilliant story!
What an intelligently written piece!
So clever and witty...
I totally read it all in the character's voices.
A very satisfactory ending, as well.
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 4/6
This is great.
AHAHAHAH BELLATRIX BEING ALLERGIC TO CATS I CAN'T - AND HERMIONE THROWING A TABLE AT TOM HAHHAHA AWESOME FANFIC
thelittlepandagirl chapter 1 . 1/29
So much LOLs in this one
Tempted Melibea chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This was perfection. It made me laugh so hard! Loved your choice of moderators, and Snape and Luna being there! Thank you so much for sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I loved this. Hilarious! Mediator Dobby FTW.
bigdarkeyes chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
CRYING (in a good way)! This was hilarious!
Lena Lennox chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I laughed way harder than I probably should have while reading this. I love how much of a smart ass Tom is.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
this is so, so cute. And how in the world did you come up with so many wierd anagrams?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015