Reviews for Avada Kedavra Anonymous
GlassGirlCeci chapter 1 . 2/18
Um...that...that was brilliant, oh my god, I love it SO SO SO MUCH. I don't know if I've ever seen such a believable Tomione. It verges on crackfic a couple of times, but as Tom said, verging on the state is hardly the state itself. I LOVED IT! It was so short though ;_; i wish we got to see more of them together, but I guess that's the point. It's always nice when Tom acknowledges Hermione as an equal. It was so fun watching their interactions!

Jeez. Such a rave review for a short story, but it was simply wonderful!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
So Funny and Cute and SO FRAPPIN FUNNYHAHAHAHAHAHA god i love the new names you used using toms name so Epic
nonameno5 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
So I think this might be the official gateway drug from Tomione to Volmione. There's really so much to love here—Hermione punching him in the face, plus the table, ALL THE ALTERNATIVE ANAGRAMS, a long-suffering Severus, the absolutely perfect oddity of Luna's presence, Bellatrix and Umbridge v. Tom and Walburga (*cackles*), AND THAT BUILDING TENSION yeeeaahhhh. This is a lovely, hilarious off-shoot universe you've created. Thank you!
Slytherwatt chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
AhHhHhH the fluff. I swear you're my favorite Tomione writer.
laelruin chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
AWE SO CUTE!
orangepine chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Oh my god xD I'm still trying to come to terms with Volmione but this story is ridiculous in all the best ways hahaha
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I found out it's possible to choke on laughter. It hurts. Hurts so badly. Warning! Do not read when eating, drinking, lying down, or sick. Or something.
Great imagery.
a.a chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
This kind of witty banter, is exactly what I strive to have in the future. I love how Hermione never fails to best him and how she never hesitates to put him in his place. Tom is just infuriatingly arrogant and does need to be put in his place. The rearrangement of his name into various anagrams was just gold! :'D "Travel Milord! Doom!"
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
ahhh! this is adorable!
Qu33rzi chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Adorable!
Ariel Riddle chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Oh, wow, brilliant story!
What an intelligently written piece!
So clever and witty...
I totally read it all in the character's voices.
A very satisfactory ending, as well.
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
This is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
AHAHAHAH BELLATRIX BEING ALLERGIC TO CATS I CAN'T - AND HERMIONE THROWING A TABLE AT TOM HAHHAHA AWESOME FANFIC
thelittlepandagirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
So much LOLs in this one
Tempted Melibea chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This was perfection. It made me laugh so hard! Loved your choice of moderators, and Snape and Luna being there! Thank you so much for sharing this.