Reviews for Avada Kedavra Anonymous
Sable07 chapter 1 . 5/27
Wickedly wondrous.
WolfyLeigh chapter 1 . 1/16
This was so fucking funny.. I just loved it
AtipOps chapter 1 . 12/2/2021
An absolutely hilarious and adorable ficlet.. Why tomoine seems to work in some kinda way I have no idea but loved it
manda.rin.donut chapter 1 . 12/2/2021
Me : *Screaming my lungs out*

My parents : wHAT kInd oF cHILD hAVe wE raAISeD-?
Kknd2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2021
I know where this is going!

"So it turned out that every time you cast the AK, you damaged your soul. They do grow back, but not at the rate we were throwing them around." - Tom Riddle, speaking at his wedding.
Q chapter 1 . 9/16/2021
I thought of this fic today and had to read it immediately and OH MY GOD even years later it's just as fabulously hilarious as I remember (may even better this time around). It's honestly one of the most memorable fics I've ever read and I think about it every now and then so I'm glad I found it again, reading this really made my day so much better! Thank you 3
sakshi.chopra chapter 1 . 9/12/2021
Awww why have I not read this gem before? Why?
Ophite68 chapter 1 . 8/12/2021
Cackle.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2021
This is so cute. And I'm saying this about... Hermione and Tom freaking Riddle? I never thought those words would come out of my mouth, er - keyboard - that is. This was just so well written though. Phenomenal if I do say so myself (and I do indeed). Had me laughing throughout the entire read. Lovely! 3 :D
riddikuluslyobssesedpotterhead chapter 1 . 2/10/2021
aww, this is adorable!
marinarathesauce chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
SO FUNNY, lol. This borders on crack, and I don't mind in the least XD. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2020
What a lovely one-shot you wrote! You have a real gift for writing, and Tom and Hermione's relationship didn't seem rushed in the slightest.
Keep writing :)
THGHPTVD.2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2020
I love this story. It was hilarious :)
Thanks for writing
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
This workas cute and highly amusing. Thank you for posting!