Reviews for Avada Kedavra Anonymous
This was perfect.
Laughed out loud at the cock roach bit
Indigo2004 chapter 1 . 6/15
Damn that fucking cracked me up its 3 am where I am and I probably woke up the whole damn house snorting and chuckling at ol' tom riddle and hermione. Absolutely hilarious _
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 6/14
This was brilliant. This was brilliantly original, and hilarious, and amazing, and I LOVED it! Thank you so much for writing and sharing! 3
AizenChu chapter 1 . 6/14
Absolutely entertaining to read! :)
Prabhleen Arora chapter 1 . 5/19
Amazing...
Please Continue...
audreyrosewadsworth chapter 1 . 5/14
Simply adored this. :)
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 1 . 4/30
BRILLIANT. Bloody. Fucking. Brilliant.
Sure, I didn't breathe for most of the fic but what's breathing compared to laughing (more like trying to hold it in and failing...which, I must add, is significantly harder)?
Dildo motor. God, I wish I could change my username to that just to honor you coz somehow, merely reviewing isn't enough to express the insane joy of reading this story.

hope you keep writing,
MostEvilIceQueen
Zigadenus chapter 1 . 4/25
I didn't really think it could be done, but you have, and it's marvellous. This fic is all sorts of genius, and you're to be congratulated on it.
uncoconut chapter 1 . 3/5
Good god that was bloody amazing
GlassGirlCeci chapter 1 . 2/18
Um...that...that was brilliant, oh my god, I love it SO SO SO MUCH. I don't know if I've ever seen such a believable Tomione. It verges on crackfic a couple of times, but as Tom said, verging on the state is hardly the state itself. I LOVED IT! It was so short though ;_; i wish we got to see more of them together, but I guess that's the point. It's always nice when Tom acknowledges Hermione as an equal. It was so fun watching their interactions!

Jeez. Such a rave review for a short story, but it was simply wonderful!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
So Funny and Cute and SO FRAPPIN FUNNYHAHAHAHAHAHA god i love the new names you used using toms name so Epic
nonameno5 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
So I think this might be the official gateway drug from Tomione to Volmione. There's really so much to love here—Hermione punching him in the face, plus the table, ALL THE ALTERNATIVE ANAGRAMS, a long-suffering Severus, the absolutely perfect oddity of Luna's presence, Bellatrix and Umbridge v. Tom and Walburga (*cackles*), AND THAT BUILDING TENSION yeeeaahhhh. This is a lovely, hilarious off-shoot universe you've created. Thank you!
Slytherwatt chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
AhHhHhH the fluff. I swear you're my favorite Tomione writer.
laelruin chapter 1 . 8/3/2016