Reviews for Syrup and Honey
thelobster29 chapter 1 . 8/25
I'm not sure why, but I've thought a lot about this fic in the last few days.

One of the first things that comes to mind is how much I love Kurt's apartment. So warm and cozy and just wonderful. I close my eyes and can still see it in front of my inner eye although I haven't read this fic in a long time.

All the scenes of Kurt and Blaine's everyday life as a couple before the break-up - I just want to climb into those and never come out again. I'm always slightly disappointed when a story ends with the two protagonists getting together and we leave them there although we've never actually seen them being together.

It doesn't really come as a surprise when Blaine wins the big trial against his father. He's the hero, the reader wants to see him triumph, I'm pretty sure you wanted to see him triumph while writing. And yet I forgot all about that when I first read this. I remember being in tears when everything ends well, because I wasn't sure it really would at one point. That's one of the highest compliments I can think of.

So thank you for writing this. This and everything else you've created in this fandom.
caitloveslogan chapter 16 . 8/17
I spoke too soon lol! I love protective Blaine! Is it bad that I actually wanted Kurt to get hurt lol!?
caitloveslogan chapter 15 . 8/17
I'm raging Finn told Kurt! I really wanted Blaine to make the first move for once! Especially since he was the one who broke up with Kurt! I feel like Kurt is always there for/looking after Blaine and we never get to see it the other way round :(
Passerby chapter 2 . 6/17
Did Blaine forget to about the cake? I know it's only fictional cake, but CAKE. I know Kurt is awesome, but CAKE. Why didn't Blaine take the cake home? ;_; It must have been so lonely in its case after being promised eternal rest in a nice, warm stomach. Now it's outside in the dumpster being picked at by ants and other unsavory creatures that aren't worthy of its magnificence WHAH I CREY
PinkYCooper chapter 14 . 4/27
You have fantatstic writing skills, your story is amazing ! I was looking for a fiction where Kurt was a baker :) it's so cute and deep. I hate Blaine's father. I'm sad because I'm not far from the end of this you and keep writing
gingerfic chapter 6 . 4/26
For all that there have been a dozen moments now when they almost kissed or could have kissed, I actually like the build-up and the waiting. It gives more time to build the story. :)
themarilyn chapter 19 . 3/20
HELLO! I'm assiduous follower of your stories but this one I'd never read. I spent some das reading and today (right now) I got to the epilogue. Well the Glee Finale happened not even 6 hours ago so imagine my desperation when I read "5 years later". I think I cried my heart out again. But even better i was the Daddy Kurt and Papa Blaine, I know how we have divergent preferences in the fandom but it's so rare to see this combination that it actually made me squeal in joy.
Well, thats it. Beautiful fic, beautiful epilogue, beautiful Klaine. Thanks for another amazing story!
Caro chapter 3 . 3/16
I was just re-readind this wonderful fic AND OMG FETTUCCINI ALFREDO
kurtjay chapter 12 . 3/5
Blaine should totally tell his mom about Walter's cheating and ruin his life.

I know Blaine is working for his father's company for the feeling of being connected to his father at least through work, but if I were in his shoes, I would quit right away and get hired to another law firm. I mean, he went to HARVARD LAW SCHOOL! He can work any where he want! Why stay in that hell of a workplace?

I'm just glad he found Kurt :)
Lover of gays chapter 19 . 1/30
Love the whole story :)
danielle chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I've never actually read a fan fiction before this one. And let me just tell you that I am loving it , and I'm only on chapter 2. You really are such a talented writer. & I can't wait to read more!
Isabella chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Best story ever
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
What you/Burt said really makes me realize if I want something I need to go get it for myself and not be a set of bitch tits. I am going to really try and have a legit conversation with my crush on Tuesday. Thank you
BeaQueenDire chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
I know I'M reading this long after the Glee Fandom read it and loved it, but because this story is so amazing, it still goes around Tumblr and I decided to give it a try. (I began reading fanfictions quite late, I have to admit)
Thank you for writing such a good story, for putting a smile on my face and making me feel contented. This story is deeply loved and shared by the Fandom and now I do understand why. It was well written, extremely well thought and also a bit political, which I always enjoy.
Thank you again, I LOVED it !
Klainiac1427 chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
Adorable! Love it, perfect. Can't get out how much I adored reading this fic, multiple times. Just, love! 3
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »