Reviews for Syrup and Honey
The 5 of Spades chapter 12 . 6/6
*raises hand*
proudmom62 chapter 19 . 5/3
This was amazing! Please, don't stop writing Klaine! I love your stories and the way you develop your characters. Thank you so much for writing this!
proudmom62 chapter 13 . 5/3
I want Burt Hummel to be my dad! Your portrayal of him is so perfect! This is so good!
proudmom62 chapter 1 . 5/3
I've never read this one before but after reading Sitting, Waiting, Watching...I decided to go read everything you have that I haven't read! You are one of my favorite author's and the beginning of this story is so good!
Shamallooowww chapter 19 . 3/11
Hello
I don't really know what to say but I needed to let you a review... You are so talented ! I'm French and one of my friends convinced me to read your fiction even if I'm not completely comfortable reading English. But I don't regret anything. I don't even know Glee but it's not necessary because you write very well and I understood almost everything without difficulties.
You make me laugh, you make me cry, you make me hungry too but you make me smile even more so I want to thank you for that.
I know it's not the last time I read your work.
i love it so much! lovely,perfect
the finally kiss scene was just so delightful i love it!
so beautiful and heart warmth :)
I love it and i'm really enjoying it
Kurt&Blaine and a bakery i love the idea and thisstory already :)
Morgan chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
You probably don't check this any more or anything, and I haven't read it for like, 3 years, but here I am doing it again. Still damn good!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
Thank you for your story! It was wonderful! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Love the beginning!
gleelatte chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
Aww! I love the idea of Kurt baking :) This fic is so cute, both of their situations are quite sad but they're so adorable and AHHH!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
My re-read is complete just now
1,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »