Reviews for Syrup and Honey
hunter54 chapter 19 . 4/2
With how late it is I am sure I can not truly express just how much I loved your story. So all I will say is thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading others like it.
Mel Reed chapter 19 . 3/24
Omg! This was so good!
I have read a lot of your work and I just asdfghjkl, I just love everything you write, srsly, and this was not the exception, it was super cute!
Thank you so much for writing this!
TuscanyRose chapter 1 . 2/23
I liked this. It's very hard-hitting and I love the situations you but them in.
2People chapter 19 . 2/20
This was a great story :) Thanks for sharing!
IronKissedVampire chapter 19 . 2/7
I absolutely loved this story! It was so emotional and you wrote it wonderfully!
intensewhatever chapter 19 . 1/31
This fic was absolutely amazing in every way and I completely loved it. Though I totally understand why you wouldn't want a sequel for this story, I would love to see oneshots of their life together, before and after Jason.

Spectacular job! I absolutely adored it! :)
eliza344 chapter 16 . 1/27
Okay, I have never known a fanfiction to make me laugh, cry, hate the characters for being stupid, love them because they are too adorable than this fanfiction. Other than scarlet horizons, but now I've found another one to enjoy time and time again! :D it's fantastic
JustAnotherLoverOfDrarry chapter 19 . 1/16
I don't even know what to say... This is the best fic that I've read in a loooong time! I just loved baker!Kurt, and every time Blaine stood against his father I laughed out loud *0* This is amazing!
MoopyMips chapter 19 . 1/8
I loved reading this fic :) A!
MoopyMips chapter 18 . 1/8
*sobs* that was beautiful *blows nose* and now theyre also engaged in canon and i just *continues sobbing*
MoopyMips chapter 1 . 1/1
I HAVE ALL THESE FEELS THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH! This is a WONDERFUL fic and i cannot wait to read more! :)

-Alice
Squiggle.giggle chapter 19 . 12/20/2013
Loved it. Wish it didn't have to end
Dianasaurr chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
I want this to be a movie
Newton15 chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Amazing!
I loved it chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
This fix made me laugh and cry. And I'm not the most emotional person. I loved the story line and the idea was really different to my original thoughts. It made me smile. And cry. But mostly smile.
1,202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »