Reviews for Immortally Dysfunctional
emmi chapter 4 . 1/1
bad
Carrie chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
OMGs!
this is the most awesome story ever!
IHeartThePercyJacksonBooks chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
This is hilarious!
Featherfur chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Update
Mandi2341 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
HAHAHAHAHA *sigh* love this! "What do you find so appalling about my son?" "The fact that he's YOUR son."
Ruler of All Sporks chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Oh, geez. You have these two NAILED. They remind me a bit of Kid Flash and Artemis, or how they'd be if they were siblings.
Mandi2341 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Yay! I was mentioned in an author's note! This was awesome! You should totally do a Roman version or something XD
thaichick7 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
haha i would love to see a conversation where artemis talks to one of the gods (idk who maybe Hermes?) and apollo over reacts and starts freaking out
Ruler of All Sporks chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Barnaby is an excellent name for a hell-hound!
I am Thalia daughter of Zeus chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
We should get a conversation between Poseidon and Athena, I can totally hear how it starts.

Athena: Hello?

Poseidon: Hello Athena.

Athena: Poseidon? How did you get this number?

Poseidon: I got Hermes to borrow Aphrodite's phone and borrowed your number.

Athena: So basically you got Hermes to steal Aphrodite's phone so you could steal my number instead of just asking me or Hermes.

Poseidon: When you say it like that it sounds stupid, but yeah, that's what happened.

Athena: ...

Pm me if you like!
Mandi2341 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Your Apollo is awesome! Love this haha
Splashfire chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Awesome!
Mandi2341 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I'm proud of myself for understanding the French "On the contrary...I believe I can." BTW it's "Au contraire," Pix. XD

This is hilarious!
mr sky and lightning chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
yay funny
Mandi2341 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
"Why would I give you my palace? I'm not done using it! Just go ask your mother." That's so the default Dad line