Reviews for Black Doctor
all this reviews asking for mycroft's reactionxD

please, please, please write a sequel~ we need mycroft's and the yard's reaction

i hope you're still writing stories

CannotWrite2SaveMyLife chapter 1 . 4/12
Really wish that you added in Mycroft's reaction. Me thinks that he sees his alive brother, pales, and then faints dead away. :D Maybe you could make a drabble series containing the reactions of other characters when they realize that Sherlock's alive?
Danielle chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Excuse me I need at least twenty more chapters and some fan art? Because that was great. This is the first thing I've ever left comments for on this website.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I wanted to see the reaction. All this build up, and we don't see Mycroft's reaction? Unfair.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Aww I guess we'll just have to use our imagination for what happens next? :P
I'm sure the others will be quick to convince themselves this whole thing never happened xD
Isil-gawien chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
j'aurais aimĂ© voir la tĂȘte de mycroft quand sherlock lui a ouvert la porte lol :)
bonne fic
mist shadow chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Oh yeah. That would be a picture to remember, frame and save in the Mind Palace. Wonder if Greg is there too. Hmm, nah, would be much more dramatic if he shows up at a crime scene. That way the whole team can sputter and deny his existence. Another shared secret between the boys. That in some ways John Watson is even stranger and more terrifying than Sherlock
psynekopath chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I felt like crying at first, then was grinning like crazy at the end. I congrat you for your massive imagination and nice writing skills. Wish there was more!
DilynAliceBlake chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Aw, we don't get to see Mycroft's reaction?
jWatson-Holmes chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This, needs to continue or at least have a sequel. :D
Ardishana chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I can just imagine Mycrof and Co.'s reaction. Priceless.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Awesome endind! XD
Mists of Ribbon chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Ooooomph, tha a one evil, evil ending. Good work!
The Author Challenger Muse chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
-pouts- I feel cheated you didn't write everyone's, or at least Mycroft's, reaction to Sherlock being alive. Otherwise, I really liked this story.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/21/2014