Reviews for Networks Of Destiny : ReWired
HollowShinigamiGirl7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow, this is really detailed and I love the length of this prologue/first chapter! This is going to be an incredible story I can tell! I do have an oc for you! Here she is!

Name: Hanna Rowan

Age: 16

Appearance: Hanna has chestnut brown hair reaching just passed her shoulders, amber eyes and peach hued skin. She stands at a height of 4'10, weighing 115 pounds and has a lean build and a small chest. She usually wears a long sleeved violet shirt, fitting, dark blue jeans, black nikes and carries a grey handbag.

Digimon: Fresh-Konomon, Intraining-Kokomon, Rookie-Lopmon, Champion-Turuiemon, Ultimate-Antylamon and Mega-Cherubimon.

How the character met will: It was after her family was taken by the dark forces. She and Lopmon were heading for New York, hoping to get some sort of shelter when they were ambushed by some corrupted Mammothmon. Lopmon digivolved to his champion form to protect Hanna but was outnumbered. That's when Will joined the fray and they managed to defeat the Mammothmon.

Other details: Hanna is a normally outgoing person who loves to explore and have adventures, something she wants to do before she settles down when she becomes and adult. She is a Universal and Disney fanatic, enjoying movies such as "The Lion King" and "The Land before Time". She and Lopmon are close, especially now since this whole fiasco started. Since then, Hanna has adopted a more serious persona.

In her handbag, Hanna has some things with her, both for personal and survival purposes. She is carrying a map, some food and extra clothes for survival. As for personal items, she is carrying a Simba cub stuffed animal and Littlefoot stuffed animal, not caring if they seem childish to others and a picture of her family.

Her family consists of her mother, Patricia Rowan, her father Mike Rowan and her 2 twin older brothers by 10 years, Chris and Edward.

Hope you accept her!
kitsunelover300 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow, I think this is one of the most ominous prologues I've read in a while. It's a nice start to the story! I can't wait for Ichigo to appear and maybe have a larger role in this story as well! Update soon!
Retired Author chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Great opening so far to the story, aruyo. Keep it up, aru.

About the OC...I'll think about it and decide if i'll participate next chapter, aru.
Elegon chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Yay! The next story! I'm gonna be updating an awesome oneshot soon, keep a watchout! ;)
WolfSummoner93 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
yay next in the series! I swear, this series always makes me happy. I love your writting and it always makes me jealous, but at the same time maeks me want to do better.

Great start Novelist, and can't wait to read more
20 | « Prev Page 1 2