Reviews for The Promise to Haruhi Suzumiya
lazyguy90 chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Wait, what the hell happened to Koizumi?

And really? Leaving Ryoko on Earth?

Hell, they should have stranded her somewhere where she could never come in contact with Kyon and his family ever again. Something truly cruel and unusual like what the Tenth did to that family that tried to steal his immortality (bound in unbreakable chains, trapped in mirrors etc)

Either way nice work on this.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
It's a great story. However you haven't written it very well, and your spelling is pretty bad, you also miss out words and put them in the wrong order, you should try to improve on these things for your next story.
RoninS636 chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
This was a masterpiece can't wait to read the others. Also I think I missed of what happened to the former friend esper, can't remember his name but tell me. Also have a jelly baby.
RealRemainder chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Enjoyable. I'm not even a fan of doctor who. Thx for this dude.
M.J.P. Smith chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Fantastic. Brilliant. Molto bene. I cant get over how well written and great this, and by extension the last, story is. I mean, i couldnt stop working out the voices in my head when you lampshaded that narration voice think from the books mixed with the Doctor's psychic abilities. Blew my mind. While i prefer lighter and fluffier interpretations of the SOS Brigade members, you justify the darker intentions very well, even down to the almost cliche 'i was onld doing my job' thing that i picked up on. Cant wait for the next one. Was slightly dissapointed that i hit the end of what was written so far and no 'next chapter' button was waiting for me. Favorite? Of course.
Crushermach3 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
You could really use an editor/proof-reader to iron out some of the wrinkles but this was otherwise another excellent addition. Keep up the good work. ;)
Sparduck117 chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
I guess the data over mind will look like a reaper from mass effect however you plot is so interesting I can't wait for the next don't worry about time keep you quality up
Lyoko is Great chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
I wonder if the start of this chapter was meant to be a hint to someone appearing soon. Since that newspaper comes from the home town of 2 of The Doctors companions and i think i know who.
Crushermach3 chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
You should really proof-read your stories before you post them. I know I wouldn't mind waiting an extra day so I could avoid having to use the spell-check in my head. :\

I'm not so sure the Doctor's screwdriver can heal wounds. :/

Other than that I just wanted to say that I love your story, and I'll be sad to see it end. I assume it will in one or two chapters, judging by the big wind-up in this one. :(
Crushermach3 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Animé Expo and now Comic Con!?
Why must you flaunt your extremely good luck? TT

Like the story. Keep it up. d()
hey chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
what about sasaki and the others?(haruhi book 9-11)
jldarkspider chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
This feels a bit off, with the brigade fighting among them selves and all that.

But still enjoyable.

Keep it up! And, if you can make a twist to put the brigade back toghether maybe?
ZeroX1999 chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
This is great! You captured the Doctor pretty well. The only problem I have with your fic sometimes is the divergence of current events to past events. The transition is sudden and without warning. You she separate them more clearly so that we can atleast tell when you are shifting the timeline.

Great story and hope for the next chapter!
Joker-ZX chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Kyon also to likes talking to cats as well in Haruhi canon ADude