Reviews for wasting, crumbling like pastries
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Ow, ow, ow. I will forever be amazed at how much you can convey with so little. Caroline, with loyalty in her bones. Matt's dialogue. The interactions with Damon. All of it, so perfect, so painful.
alycat chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
that was good... a lot of drama and emotion... I almost cried.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
So tragic. So epic. So flawless.

Your writing astounds me no relly it does.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
my good god all of the feels i got from reading this

what are you doing to me

i feel like elena's in need of a breakdown. and you do it perfect justice. also, the quiet stelena understanding at the end is a

all in all, flawless and i love you

- allana
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Beautiful story, so sad, but realistic too.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Nice and tragic. Very well written.
le loser chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You are a god. I can't even

This is so great. This is awesome, you're awesome. Teach me your ways, good lord.

This may or may not be one of the first Elena fics of yours I've read and man alive it makes me want to read the rest. (One of the firsts, I've read some others. Don't get mad, bby. ;)

Also, I'm going to pretend that I'm the inspiration for this title, even though I'm probably not, but fuck it. I can dream.

And maybe it's just me, but it seems like your writing is evolving, getting even better. I don't know if that's fucking possible but apparently it is. You rawk.
swinglifeawayxx chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
God, I just love the way you write Stefan. There's this depth to him that you can see in his eyes on the show; you've managed to capture it in words. I can just imagine him brooding and observing and really understanding parts of Elena that Damon just isn't able to.

Beautiful, as always.
Sophie1973 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I've been really disliking Elena lately, so what are the odds of me reading a FF about her if only because you wrote it ? That was beautifully written as always and I really felt for her so...nicely done.
i-shel chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I literally had to put my hand on my chest to prevent the pang feeling in my heart while I'm reading this story.

My God, It's like I could feel how devastated she was feeling.

Great story! Very well-written that I could almost feel everything Elena feels in this story. Great job, I love it :D
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
There's something really lovely about this. I'm not sure what conclusions to draw from it (though as a story of a state of mind of a confused and depressed girl, that kinda fits)- but as a collection of moments you have some wonderful little beats. Sorta makes me want to get back to writing myself :) Well done, as usual.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
god - absolutely stunning! just one thing - at the end there, it should be 'she should've rUn' rather than 'rAn' :)
lightning veins chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
oh, man. ouf. reading this was seriously like taking a direct punch to my gut or something - it made me want to hug elena and cry for her at the same, and trust me when i say that that's an incredible feat. as a general rule, i don't like elena all that much. not in the show, not in the fandom. but this? with your lovely words and all these emotions tugging at my heartstrings? i couldn't help but feel how completely broken she was.

i loved this so much. not only was it written well, but it really portrayed elena's character - strong, but not invincible. also there were major hints of MATT/ELENA ahhh i love them together, except absolutely no one ships them except for me. sigh.

anyway, consider this faved.

emmy