Reviews for Amaranthine
8bitLady chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
I liked the story so far. The french added into the dialogue feels unnecessary. I hope you continue with the story.
Bella chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is perfection
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
OMG love the sensuality of it! All the while done at a nice pace and very classy. I look forward to reading more 3
Clearlysane chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Oooohhh...what a fantastic story! Love the characterization, the uncertainty, the romance! Please, please do continue this story-you've got a really good beginning here!
Goddess Rhiannon chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Yay! love your fic! are you going to continue with it? I really hope so, I'd love to see the end of the story!
GodlyJewel chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Okay, this story, is crazy good! I really hope you will update soon. I'd love to see what happens next, especially since it looks like hidden emotions may find a way to be freed.
Ven chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
You need to update D: this is to good to stop now
PrimeEmily135 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Aww.. I love this pairing. As strange as it is it is so adorable. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
OH MY GOSH... Continue! I love that it doesn't seem like the cliche kind of romancy mushy stuff. XDDD And i can really just see their expressions in my head. It looks pretty great. :D Glad that the flow of the story kind of just picked up from the movie, like it just continued on with the characters lives from day to day. I really hope that you would continue such an amazing fic. NO REGRETS STAYING UP SO LATE TO READ!
Leya chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
OHMYGAWD THAT WAS AWESOME! More! More! XD Encore, Ecnore!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Another chapter? I'm really enjoying this so please update again soon _
Empress Oriana chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love this! Please if you can, update!
It is just too good for words!
donatello7491 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
nice work. keep it up i cant wait for the next chapters.
Kryss LaBryn chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Ooh, I'm really enjoying this. I hope you update it soon! :-)

Drat that Raoul, always getting in the way...
Kryss LaBryn chapter 1 . 6/4/2012