Reviews for Little angel
sillymilly1 chapter 10 . 4/8
when are you going to update? I really love this story and you have not updated in so long. please update
Guest-RM chapter 10 . 3/9
I love this story... I am sad it has not been updated in so long. PLEASE, PLEASE update soon. Even if it is just one chapter...
Amazyrak chapter 10 . 3/9
It's been almost 2 years. Ily and miss you. Please come back to us.
Kisa chapter 9 . 3/2
Ahhh the ever traumatizing "what is sex?" question. You gotta love precocious children.
I am disappointed that this story was forgotten about as it was cute and well written and held such promise for the future of the plot
CrazyCandyCat chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
I vote for harry to go to beauxbatons it'll be cool like harry cross dressing as a girl and likes it and the reason why he goes there is cuz godric is to overprotective and no one new that harry is a boy except for the few who found out but was treathen by godric to keep it a secret and when harry is in beauxbatons every student there is overprotective of him/her cuz his just to naive and innocent and just down right sweet that the student will kill anyone who get to close to him/her sigh... So sweet! I hope u continue and update soon!
Kichou chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
patie chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore
nyaw2468 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
its cute, fluffy and i need more of this story... love it
Keena3105 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
will you be updating this again soon? cause i love it! :D
Katsy17 chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
i really hope you havn't givin up on this one.
MelodiusNocturn chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Omg this is one of the cutest things I've ever read! Please update!
Eric Northman's Angel chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I just found this story and the last few paragraphs made me giggle! Please tell me that you are going to update soon?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
ohh this will be awesome!
ShadowThief126 chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
This is great, but I kind of want to learn about their relationship when Harry gets older ;) Wonderful job and keep going.