Reviews for A Memoir
RememberMe27 chapter 38 . 3/10
This may be just wishful thinking since you havent updated in so long bug I figures I might sa well give it a shot. Luke you sais yourself in one of the past chapters, this story is really just beginning and I sincerely hope you keep going. I hope you return soon. It really is amazing, the most realistic one out there.
Aira Branford chapter 12 . 1/16
I might be late to the party, but at this time Hermione doesn't know about Grawp yet.
James018 chapter 38 . 11/13/2016
Thanks for sharing this! Canon-compliant HHr is rare enough, and pretty much always done badly, but this has been a really good read.

Of course, you're no doubt concentrating on your other story (which, although different, is just as good). I hope you return to this one at some point though.
Joan McCreedy chapter 6 . 5/2/2016
I hope you did well on your Spanish test! Thanks for updating!
Joan McCreedy chapter 5 . 4/28/2016
When Hermione takes pity on Ron and Harry, I think you ment to say"shot up" instead of "shut up". Last sentence, I'd put a comma between "sensation" and "she."
Joan McCreedy chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
Third paragraphyou" should be capitalized. When Hermione is trying to convince Harry, I don't think the "Well Dobby could have told you that." part is quite necessary. We already know Umbridge is a b. Please don't see this ad a flame, I just want to help you improve.
Joan McCreedy chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
I like the story, and I like the way Hermione doesn't put up with Ron's crap. "Your knee," that was funny. My only complaint is some things don't run as smoothly as they could. Dialogue should be its own paragraph, and when you change subjects, that should be a new paragraph too. Other than that, I just say that you should use more descriptive words. Good story though!
peenislover chapter 38 . 4/2/2016
Hey there! I have loved your other story so much that when I realized you had another I was so excited! And I wasn't disappointed. It was magnificently written as usual. Harry and Hermione have always been the couple that was supposed to happen. And you did it so well. I'm heart broken for Ron, but I am sad that you never got around to finishing it. Maybe after you finish the other one you could come back to it. I for one know how terrible writers block is, so if this never gets finished its okay. I just wanted to make sure you knew what a wonderful story you've written. You know the characters better than any other author in fanfiction, and that is why it is so perfect. Anyways thank for such a great read, and I do hope you finish their love story.
MPChess chapter 38 . 3/7/2016
Soooo... One has to wonder. It's been a while, you know? And with this being the perfect mix of fluff, humor, a little angst, sadness, hurt, happiness...

... As much as I hate to ask... Are you still updating this? _"
whynotanyway chapter 38 . 1/8/2016
That was really excellent. And I write with some finality since this was written two years ago and it hasn't been updated since.

When you really came into your own story it improved dramatically. Characters have voice. Conflict is realistic while maintaining suspense. Did Ron get a little Tolstoy toward the end?

It is a hard place you left off because it does now require a whole world to be built. What is the conflict? School? Getting jobs? Remaining enemies? Since you've kept everything fairly in character it would be hard to go the overly dramatic route. Can't have Ron become evil, Harry become the professor and all that. Maybe kill her parents? No-too dramatic.

Also good on making a point about the mutilation. That's often overlooked. Good Luna too. Not too batty and not a seer, just Luna.

As you can probably tell yes you've succeeded in making another reader stay up way too late and read this for much too long. Good job and thanks for such a story. Deserves many more reviews and inclusion on more lists. Way better than Vox or circle's end.

More realistic unlike a sister. And with that, good night!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2016
Whelp, bailing out now. I hated the sixth book. No point in reading further if you're staying with that half baked plot.
PHPH chapter 38 . 12/11/2015
I just spent a whole day reading this instead of studying for finals. I can't wait for your next installment - both this and your other story!
DarkTwilightAster chapter 38 . 10/19/2015
Great story so far. I really hope you continue it. Like the reviewer before me, i appreciate that this HHr doesn't bash other characters that i love. Thank you so much for sharing your story!
DarkTwilightAster chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
I love Hermione. I love her so much that i sometimes have a hard time reading fanfiction that is from her point of view. Because not everyone does her justice while staying in charector. I realize that this story is slightly AU and that means Hermione might change a little bit, but you've done such a good job with her so far. i love your other fic so much that I'm willing to bet that this one will be just as good.
Simmy chapter 38 . 6/13/2015
Soooo I just realized that this was in my Bookmarks and I had meant to review AGES AGO. Like seriously since your last update. So can I just sat how Fan-fucking-tastic this story is? It's so brilliantly written. It is so difficult to find a HHr fic out there that doesn't bash either a) Ron b) Ginny c) Dumbledore or d) Molly. All characters i love btw. They are all wonderful characters and you write Ron's feelings perfectly. Of course he will be upset. It's the woman he loves. But he has also grown so much I know he'll handle iteith dignity. I love what you said about him being "the most loyal man i know" because anyone who reads the books and understands the charactera as J.K Rowling worte them would know that that is so true of Ron. He is devoted to his friendship with Harry. See Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Now let's talk about this beautifully agonizing slow burn you set up for my OTP Harmony. Hermione and Harry belong together. Even J.K thinks so and we all know she is the Queen. But you write the romantic tension between those two so well and really focus on the affects it has on their friendship. I love it. I can't wait to see where this foes now the Canon plot is over. Hopefully it leads to a 19 years later with a Mrs. Hermione Potter.

Please update soon!