Reviews for A Memoir
Allison chapter 38 . 12/27/2014
Are you going to continue this story? I like this story very much and I can't wait to read the next part of this story.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
I love this story, I truly do but I about choked when I read this line.

"Ronald Weasley is the most loyal man I have ever known."

Clearly we are reading two different versions of Canon...seriously.
MissCiccisweden chapter 38 . 10/18/2014
Love love love love love it pleace pleace pleace uppdaterad sooooon :-)
forbiddenharmony7 chapter 38 . 9/27/2014
Okay, so now that I've caught up here... I've very much enjoyed your story so far! I typically tend to enjoy stories that manage to fit Harry/Hermione realistically into pre-existing canon, so this story fits the bill pretty nicely. I found the exchanges between the characters incredibly sincere, and you're portrayal of Hermione is very honest without ever seeming cliched or inorganic to her personality. Sometimes it's difficult to portray a completely lovestruck character (especially one that is supposedly unrequited) without the character occasionally seeming almost pitiful, but it never comes off that way with Hermione. So anyway, yeah, great job and looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/5/2014
Hope you update soon, love this story!
GenetiX23 chapter 38 . 8/30/2014
Well, she probably will end up risking it. Just a guess.
webbj chapter 38 . 8/26/2014
Oh my, I did not see the talk from Ron coming so soon. But I like the whole cold shoulder conversation with her dad at the party. It was a nice touch showing how different in personality your Ron and Harry are. My heart does keep breaking for your Hermione though, she just cannot catch a break. Wondering what you are going to have break her thoughts on not chancing it no matter what though... Looking forward to what comes next!
anotherboarduser chapter 38 . 8/25/2014
I like this chapter, while the build up is frustrating - it is enjoyable to read.

I mean the details of Hermione's thoughts and turmoil are very good. Her actions with Ron along with Ron's reactions is good.

But how she just couldn't seems to get her chance is just so fun yet frustrating to read.

At least now Ron knows he wouldn't get the chance with Hermione (the reason for the "kiss" is very good) and maybe he wouldn't stand between Hermione and Harry.
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 38 . 8/24/2014
I am so excited for the next chapter!
Dri Almighty chapter 38 . 8/23/2014
I'm so sad for both of them, you know. I really thought she was on her way of admitting her feelings to Harry. I look forward to an update! I can't get enough!
eliizabethsach chapter 38 . 8/22/2014
Poor Ron! And poor Hermione but let's hope she find the courage to tell Harry! Great chapter! Hope to read you soon!
vagrantboy chapter 38 . 8/22/2014
Brilliant update! Loved the boys visit to her family home, the squabbling with her father, and Harry's party. The part with Ron confessing his feelings felt natural, and painful. I love where you are taking your readers and look forward to the next part of the journey.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/22/2014
I love this story but I really really hope this is not epilogue complient. I hope Harry and Hermione don't get together with the Weasleys. I don't mind waiting for Harry and Hermione to get together but I can't read them dating other people while still loving each other. My heart would just break.
MJPotter17 chapter 38 . 8/22/2014
Amazing chapter.
Amazing story. Amazing amazing amazing
The only thing that would make it better is more H/Hr.
But I know it's part of the "evolution" of the story.
(Just get them together already) please :$

Loved it!
ridiculous129 chapter 35 . 8/6/2014
I've never read an H/Hr fics that drags on their relationship for so bloody long, geez -_-