Reviews for Passion Fruit
Deepquote chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I've read this story ages ago on another site, and enjoyed its simplicity. I think reading it now later, that was the right description. Short, simple, and directly to the point. Nice work.
Query chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Cute! Just rewacthed this episode and this was a cute little tag to it. Nice job.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I think the word that best suits this is "tasty!" Thank you for a lovely, well written story.
BlackWings chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Great one!
queen of the flying rabbits chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
That was wonderful. Its gotta be one of the best A/T stories I've read (and trust me I've read a lot) It was TOTALY in character and increadibly sweet. Keep writing.

Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
A beautiful story with a lovely ending.
spacehead chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Oh...my...word. I cannot believe I finally read a good T/A story. Ok, so I havn't read many (they just became my 'ship of choice last night, when I saw 'Shockwave Part II'), but this was far and away my favorite. Actually, it makes my top five list of favorite shippy stories. A few people who've reviewed have complained (I was deeply offended on your behalf!) that Tpol and/or Archer were/was out of character, but their only reason seems to be the kiss at the end...which was wonderful, by the way...but since that was part of the plot and not the characters, it couldn't possibly be out of character. In my opinion, therefore, you handled everything perfectly.

Were you planning on continuing this story? Because though some have offered ideas for continuation (angst, conflict, all that good stuff) I think it's a perfect stand-alone. You accomplished what I am assuming was the purpose of the story- developing the A/T relationship, no?

Anyway, it's late, I've written too much, and you probably don't want to hear any more blathering. Is Archer/Tpol your fave ship? If so, mail me! I'd love to enagage in some idle chit-chat about their future!

-spacehead
Am-Chau Yarkona chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Nice story, though I wasn't quite sure about the kiss at the end. It could use some more build-up first, before you let them surge into a snog. perhaps a couple more touches, one starts a kiss and draws back before the other can respond, stuff like that. Build the tension a bit more.

Good work, though, keep it up!
rockfish chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Sigh ... very nice, completely in character, and utterly dreamy! Picks up on some definite hints in the V'Lar ep - go Archer/T'Pol! :)
kayak chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Very impressive writing. I loved the way you wrote T'Pol. You kept her in character.
Steph chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
YOWIEEEEEEEE! :-O

Not bad, not bad at all! Tho I usually like Trip/T'Pol stories... This is exceptionally well-written, and quite believable. I hope you will write more... :-)
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Awesome! I love the story? Are you going to follow up on it! it could be interesting to see how it all plays out. You could throw in some angst and some conflicting emotions. you know, A and T'p start questioning whats right and such. Just a thought. loved the story thought!
scifisarah chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Awww,dude! How sweet! I loved the ending!That's become one of my favorite episodes simply because:

kinda touched on T/A,my fave ENT couple

and

and Trip didn't get deserted on a planet,captured by aliens,or were the only ones conscious on the ship,that gets really annoying eventually!

Cya!-Scifisarah
SLR chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Absolutely delightful! *grin* This was just the kind of story I love to read! Thank you for posting, and please continue to write!
Gumdrop chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
That was great! You write the characters extremely well. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

TTFN,