Reviews for Eternal Sacrifices
badkitty98 chapter 18 . 3/16
Can't wait for the update
Reinbeau chapter 12 . 3/16
Are there basically no vampires in Golden Vampire Eye's story?
Reinbeau chapter 1 . 3/16
Intriguing.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 18 . 3/16
Devastating
I'm assuming Victoria was the one who killed Daniel as revenge toward Bella, to cause her pain, but the pack chose not to tell her the truth. Next time Victoria could cause an accident while a pregnant Bella is driving alone. Bella wouldn't know who was driving & Vicki could have a dead body with her to be found by the authorities as the driver. This could cause enough damage to not only kill the baby but render her unable to have any more, such as requiring surgery to remove a badly damaged, ruptured uterus.
dlajmc chapter 17 . 6/29/2015
Well I liked your writing and all your work must admit I skipped some wanting to find some action, are there going to be any Cullens in this story? she's getting a lot older, looking forward to more thank you
Booklover208 chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
OMG, I'm sry! Of course your writing is awesome! Believe me, people probably are too nervous to talk online, but this story is great and EVERYONE who reads your work is waiting for the next chapter! I'm only on Chapter 5, but I can't wait to be all caught up!
barbiedoll123 chapter 16 . 5/13/2015
poor Bella and Jake
TwistedNeiviv chapter 16 . 5/13/2015
I'm still with you!

Wholly fucking hell. What?!
This chapter was all happy smiles fun then BAM. Devastation
TwistedNeiviv chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
I'm not big on baby stuff ... I skimmed. But I did enjoy what I read - the sweet moment between Charlie and Bella, then between Renee and Bella. Very nice.
jasella dramione chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
plz plz plz update asap
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Great story! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more
Robin.D chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
that was a good chapter :):):):)
barbiedoll123 chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
I just would be peed on but this was funnier
TwistedNeiviv chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
I thought the whole 'bun in the oven' bit was cute!