Reviews for My Perfect Match
AbK chapter 26 . 1/3
Fabulous read thank you abk
blondferretgirl chapter 26 . 11/22/2020
Love It!
Elle Whitecap chapter 26 . 10/12/2020
I always love an olderward story. Big age differences like this never bother me, in fact I think they’re hot. I really enjoyed your story’s I wish the ending wasn’t so abrupt, but endings are hard and I get it.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/7/2020
Nice story. Thank you for sharing
kitkat3051 chapter 14 . 6/2/2020
Rosalie is such a brat
Flora Mile chapter 26 . 5/24/2020
Love this cute story, good to see those that needed their heads pulled out of their behinds did so!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/27/2020
Cute story. Loved the characters and the story line.
Really glad Alice and Rosalie managed to come to an understanding with Bella and Edward by the end of the story.
I won't lie, the age difference is weird as Edward is older than Bella's mum, however overall your story was really sweet.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/3/2020
diamondnightskies chapter 26 . 1/6/2020
I really enjoyed this. Read straight through it yesterday and then started Edward's POV before passing out much later than normal for me. I'm wondering if you posted those little snippets of Edward's POV you talked about as review responses on your blog? I was hoping I wouldn't need to go searching since you have the story from his POV but since it's unfinished I will go look at least! I think the only thing that made me cringe was her literally running away from his parents house. I felt like anyone with even an ounce of maturity would have just told him they wanted to leave now. That felt strange to me. But in general I really enjoyed the overall feel of this story.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 11/8/2019
Awww, I wondered if she was pregnant when he proposed and then asked myself why I was wondering that, as you hadn’t hinted about that at all. Turns out she was! I’m glad she finished school and even went on for her Masters. That’s a great accomplishment, made even better for doing part if it pregnant. Great ending to a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~ChristyWIX
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 11/8/2019
I loved how you fast forwarded through the months and stopped on important details along the way. Alice's engagement. Rosalie's apology, sort of. Briefly on Christmas. And, best of all, his proposal. Very fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
Yup, waste of space Jacob. Blurg. At least they finally mad it back to his family home. I was very happy to see Emmett in a good mood. I was worried about him. I am hoping that Rosalie is getting herself therapy on her own as well. That she isn't putting all this on Emmett. She's the one that seems to have some issues. Although, Emmett wasn't really fleshed out here so, he could have issues too for all we know. Just thinking about all that shopping makes me want to run screaming. Bella made it out the other side though . . . and that is very good.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/8/2019
I hope her nausea was simply from anxiety for the day. With it starting out with the dogs eating her hard work on the pies and then knowing they had to drive down and back for two meals. That alone takes eight hours to do . . . not sure how they'd place meals in between and still have visiting time with her family. At least they tried. Too bad they got stuck, as I would have like to see if they managed it in time for dinner with his family. Of course Jacob is there again. Ugh. Waste of space that character.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/8/2019
I had a feeling that Tanya would be really nice. The way that he and Tanya broke up, simply and easily, yet stayed in touch all these years, meant that there was a reason they stayed friendly. He wouldn't stay friends with an ex that was a terror. At least I wouldn't think he would. She certainly wouldn't invite him to her wedding, if they were not very happily friends. I really liked that. Bella was treated wonderfully by everyone. It was strange that Rosalie went but did not stay. She makes no sense. Very much liked this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/8/2019
I love that she got the kitten. It was funny that the kitten peed in the box and it ran through onto Edward. I am glad he agreed that the kitten was cute and that they could keep her. Cats are fantastic. I am not a dog person . . . too allergic to get too close. I expected Lauren and Jessica to be exactly the way they were. I wish that Edward and Bella could find another couple to have fun with. Not Alice and Jasper. Definitely not Rosalie and Emmett. Just another couple. Perhaps two couples. It is always great to have accepting friends. Maybe Eric will be blown off his feet and find a younger woman too. One that makes him toss his playboy ways and settle down. That would be quite interesting.
4,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »