Reviews for Three heads are better than two
Zizichan96 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YOU BITCH HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE TEASE NOW I'M EVEN NORE DESPERATE FOR SMUT THAN BEFORE UGHAJKXNXJEIKANSJDJSKNDBHDUD

ahem. But it was really good and hot and unf SEXUAL TENSION THROUGH THE SCREEN MY GOD. But LOL at Kurt's reaction haha I love that he was jealous that he couldn't join in omg just perfect omg.

And again with the subtle klaine moments, like how even though Blaine was horny as fuck he wasn't going to go through with it unless Kurt was invested 100%. and um really did you have to have them up against a friggin WALL OH MU GOD THAT WAS NOT FAIR UNFHSKSOEUHBCHSKSIUEHENNF WALL SNOGGING IS GOOD OKAY. Okay.

And love love love love love the little details about their clothes falling in random places like in the aquarium oh god lol please please do a morning-after where they find all of their things omg! XD

And while I agree a little with the rude reviewer below in that parts of it were focused on blaine's pleasure, I liked that. A lot. And there were bits of Kurt pleasure in there too, bt at the end of the day no matter how hot they find each other, the common denominator in this group is in fact Blaine. So while Kurt and Seb have agreed to it, they don't know each other nearly well enough to just be suddenly comfortable in completely equal sexy times. So they're focusing on Blaine while they get a feel for each other, which I think was super realistic. Though I can't wait to see what happens next as they seem to be a lot more comfortable with each other now WAH EXCITED :D

And can I make a teenie tiny little request or something? Um. I just kind of really want to see klaine teaming up to focus on Seb. ;) idk if you had that in mind, I just think it would be hot and you'd write it well! XD

There were also a couple of grammatical mistakes, mainly in speech, but nothing major so don't worry about it!

STILL ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR OMG CAN'T WAIT SO EXCITED AJSJDKSKNCJEIEHFBKSOUSBD

And looking forward to your essay too! :)
tom chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
pffft this story sucks big time,why is it all about Blaine's pleasure?
Samantha Everett chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
im so noisy what will happen next...please update soon really like that story..
Zizichan96 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
UM AGAIN YOU BROKE MY BRAIN

AGAIN

WOMAN

COME ON

WHAT'S THE NEXT BIT GOING TO DO TO ME WHEN THEY ACTUALLY HAVE AWESOME THREESOME SEX? I'M GOING TO MELT INTO A PILE OF FANGIRLISH GOO. NGH.

Again, awesomely spot on in character and realistic explanations on all of the characters' parts. Kurt has a notebook. That idea killed me. He would so totally have a notebook of insults. I can actually see him doing this. Someone needs to write a fluffy!Klaine fic about Blaine finding this notebook of Kurt's and finding it as endearingly adorable as I do, omg.

HOT. DAMN. WALL MAKING OUT. NICE. Well, maybe 'nice' isn't the right word, but... phew. Love the fact that Kurt was turned on by it (who wouldn't be though, let's be honest) but that it didn't make him not angry. Cause, he would be angry no matter how hot he found it, so I like that you kept in character and didn't just have him uselessly melting like I was a that. Also, the slap. THE SLAP. ANGRY BITCH!KURT DOES THINGS TO ME, OKAY? THAT WAS GOOD. VERY GOOD. XP

Seb's response to that actually made me cry with laughter at how perfectly hot that was. 'just been hit by this attractive gay guy for snogging his boyfriend. Kiss him? but of COURSE.' I think that was his thought process. OR something like that. Maybe it's more of an instinct; when threatened, use sex as defense. That sounds like him.

Love the fact that it was equal; that it wasn't Kurt deciding it because Blaine was hot with Sebastian and it would make Blaine happy, but because he wanted it too. Blaine finding Kurt hot with Sebastian, points for that too!

Love their playful banter as well, 'cause again it was just so so so perfect, and Kurt would do that if he was left with no other option; go for snarky. atta boy.

GOD YOU GET CAKE AND ICE-CREAM FOR THE KLAINE CONVERSATION IN THERE. JUST. AMAZINGGGGG. THE WAY THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO EXPLICITLY SAY WHAT THEY WERE THINKING TO GET IT, AND THEN SEBASTIAN'S INNAPROPRIATELY AWESOME COMMENT ABOUT THEIR ASSES? FUCKING BEAUTIFUL, THAT WAS. I LOVE THESE BOYS FAR TOO MUCH TO BE HEALTHY.

Ahem. more cake and ice-cream for this part:

"Wait," he chuckled, incredulous. "So you agree to not unleash the wrath of the New Direction fury on me, plus you let me tap Blaine's ass?" His eyes ran up and down the small boy's body before adding "Where's the catch?"

"No catch. Do you agree or not?"

"No, what- of course I do."

Cause despite being hungry for klaine, I don't think Seb would actually agree straight off; he's a manipulative guy and he would be wary about it. Then his lovely kind of "WAIT WHAT NO OF COURSE I DO ARE YOU CRAZY?" line was also amazinglybeautiful.

Car making out. Um... my brain's still slightly melted from that. just. GOOD.

And again with the last line and hysterical laughter; Kurt's little 'CLOTHES ON TILL I CAN JOIN IN DAMMIT' was so. FUnny. And perfect. and hot. AND WOW.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH OKAY THIS WAS AWESOME PLEASE MORE

SHAMELESSLY BEGGING FOR THE NEXT PART SOOOOOON PLEAASE! XD
Zizichan96 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
And here it is, the extremely long review I promised you, part 1/2. Cue drum rolls and confetti and Sue Sylvester shouting in her megaphone.

Ahem.

Firstly, I quote my reaction when I frist read this:

","

I'm fairly certain you broke my brain, which didn't fix itself properly for about an hour, when I read the second part.

IT'S SO GOOD.

Absolutely perfect, and realistic in a way you don't always see in Seklaine fics; everyone was really in character. I absolutley love drunk!Blaine trying desperately to get across that bad things happen when he's drunk, when really it's more of an incentive to tell Sebastian that he makes out with people he usually wouldn't! Just, perfect characterisation of Blaine, right there. And Sebastian laughing? BEAUTIFUL MENTAL IMAGE, FOR ONE THING and again, very... Sebastian. *gestures uselessly with hands* I have no words.

The songs, as well, were just a really nice, subtle touch that actually made me laugh hysterically, especially the George Michael one lol ;P

I also really loved the fact that Blaine calls Kurt because he's afraid of what he might not be able to say 'no' to, and his guilt rather than insisting 'NO NO I ONLY LOVE KURT' because really, what kind of gay guy wouldn't find Sebastian attractive? (I'm trying to squash a very innapropriately rude joke about blind people here)

AND KURT. YES. JUST YES. HE WAS ALSO PERFECT. His half-turned on anger was jjust... very good. Very good.

SEBASTIAN'S SLIMY INSULTS. GOD I COULD KISS YOU JUST FOR THAT. BEAUTIFUL. XD

And I'm so sorry, but it took me about five minutes to get myself under control and stop laughing at the last line; "totally hypnotised by his bright, shiny teeth." THAT LINE. THAT LINE. OHMYGOD IT WAS HYSTERICALLY FUNNY AND YET PERFECTLY FITTING AND IN CHARACTER AND OMG, BLAINE, HIS TEETH ARE CERTAINLY VERY DISTRACTING I'M WITH YOU THERE.

So now I'm going to reread the second part! :D
benedict-makesmecumberbatch chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
The second part is even better than the first! Holy hell - is super aroused right now and vows to at least finish the first part of the Seklaine fic I've promised you by tomorrow night!
Nekoxion9 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Sweet jesus, continue this!
boredandhomealone chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Holy... I love this story. For some reason these three together just does something to me. Not to mention the build up to the actual scene. Too many writers just jump right into it and miss the whole thrill of the build up. Awesome job. Can't wait for more!
JordanneLeigh chapter 1 . 2/29/2012