Reviews for One For The Monet, Two For The Show
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 1/20
amazing
IamNOTObsessed4444 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
That was an awesome story, I'm sure it could've been an episode. Also it's good to hear about someone with the same interest in 80's TV shows. Belker is definitely my favourite character, and I think you made all the characters realistic. )
jelpy1 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
I'm finding your stories interesting, although I don't neccessarily agree with all your characterizations. I think you've got Neal/Renko and Hill dead on. I also think you're doing great job with Henry (I remember thinking near the end of the series that he was becoming increasingly dogmatic, rigid and unsympathetic. I also remember wondering if he was teetering into alcoholism from the way he started knocking 'em back in some episodes.) I gotta disagree with how tentative you have Furillo being, not to mention his sudden nostalgia for an officer (JD) who caused him more problems than every other officer in his precint put together. I can't quite see Lucy being hooked up with JD, seeing as she seemed to pretty much loathe him in some episodes. I I thought Neal was already a Sargeant, though.

Looking forward to more.