Reviews for The Double Girlfriend Dissent
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
I just finish reading your story. It was so cute!
Laura chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I've just finished reading your wonderful story and after having added it my favorites so that I can re-read it whenever I want, I thought I should review. This story was fabulous from begin to end and I can't thank you enough for sharing it with everyone here on . You have left me feeling very happy and content. I'm smiling like love struck idiot right now and I'm currently recieving strange looks from my sister. I think itstead of explaining my I'm so happy, I'll just tell her to read your story... then she'll definitely understand.

Thanks again, you have just made my day.

Laura
Patricia Starara chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Aw.
shamour chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
Such a beautiful story, great idea about withholding eye contact, I'm glad that Amy went through with the girlfriend strike, I loved seeing Sheldon squirm and declaring his affection, and their kissing and what's left to the imagination then was so hot. Just awesome, great work and wonderful characterization!
Anon1 chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
I enjoyed this fic! Kudos!
ReindeersAreBetterThanYou chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
IF THIS WAS AN ACTUAL EPISODE OF BBT THIS WOULD DEFINITELY BE THE BEST GREAT JOB
ShAmy4eva chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Such a beautiful story. I had never thought about how Sheldon & Amy's eye contact was his form of physical contact, but it does make sense. I liked that Beverly actually was quite quite sensitive here and opened Penny's eyes in relation to Leonard and what was really important to her. And the icing on the cake was Sheldon's confession to Amy at the end which was so tender, showing him to be more vulnerable to Amy's actions than anyone else's.
Greetings chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
SK, nice.

Beautifully written, as usual. I love how I can't predict what will happen in the next chapter. I love this story!
H chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I find it quite perplexing that you seek reviews, and at the same time I understand entirely. That being said, I really enjoyed this chapter-I lol'd. I almost never lol. But I did for this chapter. I really like how you keep each character in-character, so many fics mangle at least one character beyond recognition.
YESYESYES chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I LOVE IT! Sorry for that effusive declaration, but I had to get it out of the way first. Just, how on earth did you write this so in character, so funny, so so-GOOD! Wow, I haven't been this excited by a first chapter in a long while, and not much has even happened-just like in the actual BBT show! I have a suspicion that you're actually one of the writers on the Big Bang, but then again, if you were, why would you be writing fan fiction? Who knows? You I guess.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I enjoyed this and so glad that amy didn't cave in straight away.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Best fanfiction ever! I laughed I omg I just went thru an array of emotions you are a very talented writer. Can't wait to read more
hazelra7 chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I love this story! I love seeing SHeldon squirm
famousindafuture chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
I bow to the presence of greatness. I also cry a little because I think I have now officially read all of your BBT stories and I don't know what to do with myself. But seriously I teared up a little at the perfect image of Sheldon stalking towards Amy, and her backing up because she is afraid of how much she wants him. Then the kiss... oh the kiss. I think my heart burst with happiness a little. I love Bernie in this one, placing bets, taking sides. Oh I loved it. And I wonder what would happen if Amy did stop giving into Sheldon and Sheldon's eye coitus. hmmmm. I love this. I wish you would start writing again. My tummy feels sad and sick that you don't anymore. But honestly, I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE Sheldon/Amy. A majority of people make him out to be someone who freaks out about his relationship with her, refuses to move forward, and always over reacts like someone died when she pushes it too far. But you seem to understand the essence of the characters. The show has proven that he needs a push, but he will do anything that the vixen wants him to do as long as it is his idea first. And once he has crossed that barrier he has no problem coming back to it, and will continue to do so for her. We have never seen him freak out at anything with her, just grouch about it, yet he continues to work to make her happy. You capture his loving, adoring, and possessive side all while keeping true to the character. For that I applaud you.
Ebony10 chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
That was excellent! Loved it!