Reviews for The Double Girlfriend Dissent
ShAmy4eva chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Such a beautiful story. I had never thought about how Sheldon & Amy's eye contact was his form of physical contact, but it does make sense. I liked that Beverly actually was quite quite sensitive here and opened Penny's eyes in relation to Leonard and what was really important to her. And the icing on the cake was Sheldon's confession to Amy at the end which was so tender, showing him to be more vulnerable to Amy's actions than anyone else's.
Greetings chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
SK, nice.

Beautifully written, as usual. I love how I can't predict what will happen in the next chapter. I love this story!
H chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I find it quite perplexing that you seek reviews, and at the same time I understand entirely. That being said, I really enjoyed this chapter-I lol'd. I almost never lol. But I did for this chapter. I really like how you keep each character in-character, so many fics mangle at least one character beyond recognition.
YESYESYES chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I LOVE IT! Sorry for that effusive declaration, but I had to get it out of the way first. Just, how on earth did you write this so in character, so funny, so so-GOOD! Wow, I haven't been this excited by a first chapter in a long while, and not much has even happened-just like in the actual BBT show! I have a suspicion that you're actually one of the writers on the Big Bang, but then again, if you were, why would you be writing fan fiction? Who knows? You I guess.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I enjoyed this and so glad that amy didn't cave in straight away.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Best fanfiction ever! I laughed I omg I just went thru an array of emotions you are a very talented writer. Can't wait to read more
hazelra7 chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I love this story! I love seeing SHeldon squirm
famousindafuture chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
I bow to the presence of greatness. I also cry a little because I think I have now officially read all of your BBT stories and I don't know what to do with myself. But seriously I teared up a little at the perfect image of Sheldon stalking towards Amy, and her backing up because she is afraid of how much she wants him. Then the kiss... oh the kiss. I think my heart burst with happiness a little. I love Bernie in this one, placing bets, taking sides. Oh I loved it. And I wonder what would happen if Amy did stop giving into Sheldon and Sheldon's eye coitus. hmmmm. I love this. I wish you would start writing again. My tummy feels sad and sick that you don't anymore. But honestly, I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE Sheldon/Amy. A majority of people make him out to be someone who freaks out about his relationship with her, refuses to move forward, and always over reacts like someone died when she pushes it too far. But you seem to understand the essence of the characters. The show has proven that he needs a push, but he will do anything that the vixen wants him to do as long as it is his idea first. And once he has crossed that barrier he has no problem coming back to it, and will continue to do so for her. We have never seen him freak out at anything with her, just grouch about it, yet he continues to work to make her happy. You capture his loving, adoring, and possessive side all while keeping true to the character. For that I applaud you.
Ebony10 chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
That was excellent! Loved it!
MariaAlbina chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Ah I loved this story! If only that Shamy scene was M rated... Hoo anyway, love your writing! Hope to see more stories soon!
Loca de Remate chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Oh Boy. I really like this! I'm not compltely in favour of these so-called "Girlfriend strike" and I agree Penny may be over reacting a little but I do believe that Sheldon needs to realize that he needs Amy in his life as much as Leonard need Penny in his. And that he'll have to treat her better if she wants her to stay around.

Keep writing. You're awesome

. /url?sai&rctj&q&esrcs&sourceimages&cd&cadrja&docidV1Q6ahXVh7b-XM&tbnidOiJ7nrQy7uAabM:&ved0CAMQjhw&urlhttp%3A%2F% .com%2Fpost%2F27794987658%2Fspng-tags-dean-youre-awesome-looking-for-a&eiORLPUqLJOMPlsAT0j4CADA&bvmbv.59026428, 0&psigAFQjCNGc6oJHLfHRCOwklCgnB21GzmW2Yw&ust1389388622683362
kbd1313 chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
I. Loved. This. Story.
Yogi09 chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
all I want to say is...thank you, you've made me and I'm assuming a LOT of people pretty heart-banging happy! :]
pisquenta chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
I really enjoyed reading this
pisquenta chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Hahaha I watched the bobcat episode today again, what a coincidence!