Reviews for something of a start
hyugaki chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This was a really great sasukarin fic. I'm honored to have this as the second Sasukarin FIC I read. You had few mistakes, but following your blog, your native language is not English so I am extremely impressed by your writing style. :)
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
awesome, I never even really considered this pairing until I found your stories, and now I really want more oneshots :L
JuuriHaruka chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Brilliant as always my love! Oh how I wished you devoted all your time to write more SasuKarin fics lol. I like the part Karin and Sasuke exchanged lines such as "Grossed out, pretty boy?" - "Not at all," and "Freaked out?" - "Not at all,". Just so like them, hahaha. Also when Sasuke grasped her forearm and whispered those words... it's just kyyyaaa. That's my Sasuke tried to seduced my Karin without knowing hohoho. Fav and love you!

-Mura-
The Tox chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awesome story! Really, really perfect. I love the characterization of everyone in it; you truly did them, especially Karin, justice. I love how you write her.

I also love that you edited her past a bit. I must admit slight annoyance when Kishi just had to go and say "oh, and she was motivated by Sasuke since she was 12 and had no goals of her own" -.- This story was so much better than that, and feels more canon than the actual canon XD Probably because you really seem to "get" Karin so to speak. Damn that's awesome.

So yeah, I've got nothing but praise for this story. Great job!
GeishaKitten chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I love it. You captured everything that I love about Karin's character.
mickytaka558 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh GOD! Kanae-san! You are amazing at writing SK stories! I loved this one... I can't describe with words how good this is because it's impossible!

If I can make a suggestion... Or at least, it's something I would like to see from you... A FF where SK is more 'strong'... I mean, you could make Sasuke push a bit... _ I would LOVE it!

But even like this it's genial!

YOU are a genious!
NAwsomeness13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love it XD

So IC and interesting.
TalentedHero chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Dude this was awesome, nice job! I really hope you do another one or continue this. You kept everyone in character to the very end. And here I thought I was the only Sasuke/Karin fan.