Reviews for Fallen Hero
MajorBalto 243 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Yay! Theo has electric abilities! His hero name shall be Charger because my computer needs more battery power! LOL Great chapter though you forgot the N in and.
MajorBalto 243 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Poor Theodore. Getting electrocuted is painful (been there done that). Let's see if he'll make it. And Alvin...you're getting run over. :)
SkysFireLady15 chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
She's great! I love it! Wonderfully done!
Living Hades chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
Whooo darkside! Demon was cool
Heavens-Angel96 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Alright, I have to say that this has to be one of my favorite chapters because not only does it show how isolated Theodore is becoming from his family and friends, he finally seems to realize what he has become and wants no part in it. Simon and Alvin have become too power hungry, which worries me a lot. Theodore seems very angry and bitter all of the time and lashes out at Dave and at Brittany, two of his favorite people, and becomes distant from them. He completely made Brittany lose trust in him almost altogether, which made me feel very depressed. And to top it all off, he releases his worst enemy, and it is because of all of the stress created in his life. God, it made me feel emotional, but it is definitely good, because I kind of wanted to curl up in a ball, too, if I had that kind of day. Excellent job on this chapter! Can't wait to read more of them! Keep writing!
Heavens-Angel96 chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Glad to hear that Alvin is healing, and I find it very creepy that Simon was following Theodore everywhere. It was almost as if he was planning something... Theodore should have learned from the last time to NEVER give anyone else his power. I mean, sure, he was saving his brother, but honestly, he should have seen it coming. Nice chapter, as usual.
Heavens-Angel96 chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
It seems like Demon's up to something and I don't like it. It makes me feel uncomfortable. And Theodore seems to have a hard time controlling his demons. Maybe it's stress? Hopefully he can conquer. :)
Heavens-Angel96 chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
So, Theodore has a new enemy, and it's his brother. Somehow, seeing as it is Alvin, this does not surprise me as much, which is sad. And now Simon finds out?! Can't he ever get a break? Great chapter!
SkysFireLady15 chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
Oooooh! One that I haven't read yet! Good job! I like it! Congrates on the book btw! Can't remember if I told you or not! :)
CamaCorp2027 chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Yay! Alvin has his own powers now! Hopefully he won't abuse them and turn against Theo.

Keep up the good work!
Heavens-Angel96 chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
As I said before, welcome back! It's nice to see you still keeping up with this story. As for the battle, looks like it's getting pretty intense for Theodore, and I bet he's got a bigger enemy than Kia out there, which scares me. Well, I'll be checking in in the meantime; keep writing! :D
CamaCorp2027 chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Freaking epic! I absolutly adore the battle between Theo and Kia, plus I'm eagar to see who this second villian is.

Great chapters and keep up the good work!
Stormy Why chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Aw it was nice to see them relaxed for a while there, you're great at keeping it angsty but I can see that dark/angst fic isn't the only thing your good at writing buddy ;)

I must admit I had to skim through a bit of this last chapter, a bit too gruesome for me to read. But otherwise nice job once again my friend.
Stormy Why chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
Ah! It's so daaaaaaark! XD Dang you really know how to keep things going in that direction. I gotta say I like the addition of Demonic Theodore (he's a total creep XD) but he's still quite an interesting addition nonetheless. My gosh I've heard that song so often and didn't even know who sang it lol Love that song, and I have to say- being the bright and cheery weird chick I am, that the performance was one of my very favorite parts of this story so far- very cute and funny XD

And I can't believe that battle 0.0 Wow!
Stormy Why chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Wow these have been some intense chapters, as I've already told you- you have a gift for writing dark/angst, my friend, well done. I can't say much about the character portrayal since I'm not much into the Chipmunks fandom, though I know enough about it to understand, I will say that I like the way you write them. Nice touch with incorporating Alvin and Brittany's old crushes on each other, the way you presented that they moved on was quite understandable.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »