Reviews for Behind the Veil
Nerdling Queen45 chapter 15 . 5/22
YOU PUT IN THE EMOTIONAL SPOON THING! AHHHHHHH! *fangirl screaming* yay
Rosenqueen chapter 27 . 5/13
Wonderful story! This must have been my second or third time reading it! Waiting for an update~

However theres one thing I never understood. Iris knows that Dumbledore made a Ring of Obedience for her. Now that the ring is broken why is it that she never tells anyone like her mother, father, Sirius or even Remus? At least her mother and Remus would believe her if she feels that her father and Sirius won't. By not telling anyone, theres no difference between the Harry that takes all the burdens to Iris. Wasn't the whole point of the reincarnation for Harry to save his family and have a new life for himself?
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 5/8
I think this is one of the best gender swap/rebirth stories that I have read. I wish there was an additional tab to post best work/absolute faves to, as well as just faves. This would be one of about 25 that would make my Hp list, and when you consider how many stories I have either bookmarked, followed or fave'd, I hope you realize you caught my attention. After all, look how many chapters it took me to post a comment because I couldn't stop. I was even reading it while assembling lawn furniture. :)
InfinityMask chapter 9 . 5/7
She should know that she need to be careful on Dumbledore... she see Harry life and knows he is manipulator! Sigh... I already know that Dumbledore would do this..
InfinityMask chapter 5 . 5/6
I'm annoyed that you suddenly make Draco act like that.. not to mention you make Daphne less important than Hermione! She rarely shows up and she is supposed to be her best friend! Also the sudden change of heart that Iris has on Nevile! If she wants to see the dog, she can test it on her own! This makes it seem that all you want to do is make include her in Nevile adventure. Or just preserve canon. She is smart and has power and knowledge of Harry, she can check it alone
KarasuTengu.Kirin chapter 6 . 4/19
Just as I finished reading, I mentally saw and listened as Harry Potter snorted in my mindscape and said, "Good luck with that." Haha, how wrong they are. Even if Harry learns some dark magic, he will always be the same. They, of course, only believe his is a easily-manipulated little girl but oooooooohhhh they're in for a surprise.
Charmander chapter 13 . 3/22
Is it bad I cheered when Lockhart got punched? I really can't stop reading this, even though I have piles of homework still waiting for me.
Charmander chapter 9 . 3/22
NEVILLE HOW COULD YOU
ItsLeviooosa chapter 15 . 3/23
Ron and his emotional range of a teaspoon xD
ItsLeviooosa chapter 14 . 3/23
Charmander here~
I love the idea of Hufflepuff Trials, never would have expected it. Thanks for writing this story
Rawrking chapter 9 . 3/21
I stopped reading after this chapter. The story was going great, but I just didn't like the direction where Iris is going by being the 'selfless hero' even though she's not the "boy-who-lived" anymore. Besides, the philosopher's stone is a fake (which she should have realised/remembered b/c of Harry's memories of Dumbledore as a manipulative old man) so no need to risk her life. Especially since she's a student. Let the headmaster handle this mess.
PhantomCielo27 chapter 27 . 3/19
OMG YAAASSS! MORE!
Charmandar chapter 3 . 3/11
OH NO LILY
Ot chapter 1 . 2/25
Off to a great start! It's really well-written. My critique is that Harry didn't seem more suspicious/asked more probing questions to Hecate. No 'what exactly is your will/will carrying out your tasks harm people etc.' Looking forward to reading the rest!
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 27 . 1/31
I've just found your story and it really is amazing! I am hooked. I've read all the chapters in about 3 days! I saw you were ill and I hope you are okay now.
Are you coming back to writing?