Reviews for Behind the Veil
SupernaturalHearts chapter 27 . 1/5
I have to say that I absolutely love this fic and I hope that once day you come back to update it. With that said I hope that you are still doing well.
Face Yourself chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
Good story so far, despite having several blatantly incorrect bits sprinkled throughout. This chapter comes to mind in the great hall scene, since contrary to what the professor said, magic is absolutely allowed outside of the classroom, just not in the *corridors,* where they weren't.
TwilightZone1998 chapter 27 . 12/6/2016
Please update it's really good and I wanna know how it will turn out
GinHanelle chapter 27 . 12/2/2016
This fanfic is incredibly ambitious and I thank you for sharing it. Your words have enthralled me from the beginning, leaving me alternately excited and chilled. You have given me much amusement and made me curious about your goals for this story. It is easy to see how this could take a long time to write. However, it is worth it and I am prepared to wait any length of time. Good luck.

(your version of Peter Pettigrew is possibly the most intriguing I have yet seen. I find myself actually on his side. naturally nothing trumps my love for Tom though. Iris is lovable too, in case you were wondering.)

Thank you.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 27 . 11/6/2016
Will you update soon?
SilentRhythm chapter 27 . 10/15/2016
Amazing. I've been reading this story in one go since I found it, and it's been an absolutely thrilling adventure. I love Iris, I like the direction of the plot, and I can't wait for your resolution (although I find myself hoping that the fic'll last forever)! I can't tell you enough of how disappointed I was when I found out that there wasn't any more chapters. I find myself sincerely hoping that you'll update this fic soon. I send you my love, and applaud you for your writing.
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 27 . 9/21/2016
Man it took me three days to read from the beginning to your latest update and it's totally worth it! I love how you manage to effortlessly juggle so many plots ! And they blend together seamlessly like every character is interesting and they have their own agendas and it's beautiful how they can all be in the same room doing their thing and everything comes together no loose ends (like first year and second year felt like their own books considering they're their own arcs but still it had the whole build-up conflict climax denouement plot formulas!) like I love your ideas, your creativity and originality! I love how every character is morally ambiguous and man there's no black and white dark vs light or bashing of any side it's more of the Lords having their own self-interests. And man I like how likeable Peter is for a "villain" I think it's because he's not only "the sneakiest" but he's more clever than he thinks he is and perceptive. Sure he has loyalty issues, but he knows things he shouldn't and even though he's going to Iris' side due to a sense of self-preservation (that the character sketch you wrote up implies) I think he'd make a very useful tool for iris. And that's why I like him, it's actually the first time I like pettigrew in fanfiction. Well I like how you made him. And Zabini - I like how you gave her a purpose for killing her husbands: vengeance for the death of Blaise's dad. Man that is mind blowing. Actually everything is mind blowing like THE TRIAL omg I love love loved it. How Hufflepuff is the most dangerous founder according to Gellert oh man that was quality thank you. Ohhhhh and I always want to say that somewhere in the beginning was the most touching moment for me: when Harry and Child Iris built the house of memories together and fell asleep and merged together to become a young woman. That was sort of sad and happy for me. Like Harry "dies" but lives on. FRICK the feels. And at first I was like !? When Hecate sort of modifies the memories of Voldemort and Tom Riddle in Iris' mind, but like it made sense to me later on when it sort of gives their relationship/ first encounter a fresh start heh but anyways rooting for Tom to be on team iris despite being a lord himself I dunno if I can handle them betraying each other or one playing the role of the villain for he sake of the other like please I like how fond of each other they are and how much they can learn and grow... Like it's healthy for Tom. Poor iris though like the Bloody Baron stated she's such a contradiction. Not only is she a hardened warrior, I notice she can be naive sometimes which is sweet actually and endearing but man I'm like "girl it's a trap!" Haha thank you sorry for long commentary and looking forward to how third year will play out
Ninjakirby7 chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
Where is nagini :3
Ninjakirby7 chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
How did ravenclaw suddenly jump to second?
Ninjakirby7 chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
What does she want that horn for?
Ninjakirby7 chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
Yule Christmas
Ninjakirby7 chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Heh everytime she tastes my "magic"
Ninjakirby7 chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
Uh you might want to go back and reedit the story, it still mentions the youngest twins
Ninjakirby7 chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Get rekt draco, dammit i mean neville, this is so weird
Ninjakirby7 chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Olivander knows everything :)