Reviews for The Lost Boys
Guest chapter 42 . 10/29/2014
HOMIE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FAR TOO LONG
of snow and hearts chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
okay, i do not have time to review every chapter if i want to read this. but this is a really good story, and that's all you need to know, :)

lena
of snow and hearts chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
hey, i'm lena.

everyone talks about this story, and there's a sequel now, or so i've heard. so i figured it's time for me to read this. i think i'm going to leave a review on every chapter, so that i'll read it the whole way through. plus, you deserve some long, consistent reviews, because this story already looks really good.

first, the beginning was an amazing hook. i loved the segue: [in the way that only a certain group of people could attend ocd, it took a handful of very special students to get expelled.] that was a perfect start.

and it kept going just as perfectly! you're such a great writer, to be honest. you have the art of continuation down pat. i love your descriptions (not too much, not too little) and your word choice is excellent.

your synonyms are fabulous, your dialogue is superbly realistic, and your dynamics and description are out of this world.

the next part seems slightly forced. i don't quite know why, but the parents' interactions are a little ... distant. cold. not in a good way, though. very forced. however, principal burns keeps it going believably, which is good.

the girls' reactions, on the other hand, are right on. perfect.

love it!

lena
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Poor poor claire. she does not deserve your unfair treatment. Massie and Alicia are bitches and the clique is a horrible series. you suck
Catt chapter 42 . 7/6/2014
hey congrats! this story has the most followers in the entire clique fandom! Love this story and its sequel, though I have no idea how they're gonna crawl out of this hole. keep writing!
lydiamartins chapter 42 . 5/17/2014
so, i just finished reading this story and it's absolutely wonderful and probably one of the best, if not the best, story that i've read in the clique fandom. i love how you've written all these characters, and my favorite would have to be dylan, and all their entwining plots and it's just absolutely flawless i love this and hopefully you'll post part ii soon, c:

xx clara
recklessfreedom chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
Awesome! Really love it. (:
runawaycherry93 chapter 42 . 1/18/2014
Such a great story and I hope you let us readers know when the sequel comes out. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 42 . 1/7/2014
Is Todd ever gonna appear again? I thought him and Kristin made a cute couple
teamjacob2012 chapter 42 . 1/4/2014
Worth the wait. I can't wait to hear more about kristen and Todd and Cam&Dylan! Sounds awesome
hourglass eternity chapter 42 . 12/31/2013
Oh my God... That sure was filled with drama!

Massie, girl, get yo act together! Derrick loves you, so you should too! I mean, he's hot, cares about you, and well, it a total HART! (I can't believe I actually said that... I sound like a wannabe 7th grader... LOL!)

I can't wait for the second installment! Update soon! :D

P.S. Happy New Years (Almost!)
Bambithedeer chapter 42 . 12/30/2013
Wow wowowowowowowowow This is utterly dramatic! Poor Alicia, and oh everyone really, this feels like a soap opera hahaha I don't know what to do with my life but I luv this story, so update, keep on updating great job!
Guest chapter 42 . 12/30/2013
This chapter was amazing! I can't wait to see what happens with massington
tyrells chapter 42 . 12/30/2013
ooooooh tawni!
this was amazing amazing amazing.
i've been following this story from the very beginning and left reviews on my alt account, but now that i'm using this one i just have to review and tell you that this story was the most amazing ever.
you wrote so well and your plotlines were so developed for so many characters. your character developments for each and every single character was beautifully done. from derrick finally standing up to his father, from josh's journey to discovering his sexuality, from all the bullying and hate alicia received for something that wasn't her fault, from massie's family life and slow growth, and even claire's slow descent. every single character experienced and learned and grew. and they were all... you wrote about real issues and real problems and this has been an amazing journey for me too in following and reading your story.
i'm sad to see that it's the end, but i'm happy to know that you plan to continue it in some form.
because i feel so much for alicia and danny robbins needs to get what's coming to him. also, massington. the massingtonnnnn feeeeeels.
thank you for writing and sharing.
again, amazing.
/favoriting and /alerting you.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/30/2013
Omg this literally should be a tv show! Please do the next season soon everything about this story is perfect. So happy to see how this story has been apart of ur life!