Reviews for Love on the Edge of Darkness
Anne chapter 1 . 5/10
Thank you for a lovely story. This was LOL funny and utterly adorable. The problem is now I'd like to see chapter fic of these two. I support all kinds of crack pairings but my favourites are male elves/female humans. Well, a male elf who isn't Legolas anyway.

Thanks again.
Toraach chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Glaurung looks so funny :)

Maybe another story about Glaurung?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
very cute, i would like to read a bigger story on it i never thought of these two mereting but nienor is described as very beautiful so i do think many male elves liked her
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Awww... That imagination of Nienor slapping Glaurung is gorgeous and amusing. Go Nienor, go! And Ecthelion too. Fill his fountain... Your made my day, because this ff has endless amount of funny atmosphere.
Death-Within-Me chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
There are so many things I love about this fanfic despite its short length. I like how Turin and Nienor realize that they're siblings and so they go their own way with their lives and find their true partners. Turin has Finduilas and Nienor with whom? Ecthelion. Pure genius my friend. I also love how it is NOT slash, thank heavens. It is so difficult to find fanfics that are non-slash these days.
Glaurung certainly deserved and needed that slap. Glorfindel and Ecthelion's characterization is just how I imagined them!

Conclusion: You must continue this golden story. :)
Nimloth9 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
That was the BEST! 'her tears can fill my fountain' that sent me rolling on the floor in laughter. Best of luck to Ecthelion, the mighty Balrog-slayer of Gondolin. ;)
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was a cute story! Well done!
The M.H.T.of R chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Ah! Old love! So beautiful!
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was great! I loved the (former)'s, and I can so imagine Nienor slapping Glaurung like that! (I actually imagine her doing it a bit in the fashion of Jack Sparrow's exes...) And the last line: Duilin was splendid! ;) Funny, funny, work!

-Crackers
Mornen chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
*giggles* Aw, you two right good together! :)

I loved all the (former) additions, and Ecthelion's last line was brilliant!
Duilin chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
HAHA! This was simply too delightful. Just beautiful. I'm laughign hysterically just like Glorfindel. She actually slapped Glaurung in the face? :D
A Reader chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
M-hm. Crack through and through. And yet somehow believable.