Reviews for Newfound Hope
Guest chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
I love these chapters, really want them to be finished. But if you do a NickxEllis I might loose interest-just saying.
Andy chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Hahaha nice chapter _ I look forward to updates :D
Yakamaniac chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Aww wow its been so long D: I still loved this chapter 3
Yakamaniac chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Love this :DDD Lol i know how writers block feels ive got it really bad at the moment ._.
KibatheWolf97 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Oh my Jesus!
This is the best L4D story out there!
I'm actually getting all pumped from reading this!
Update update updaaaate!
:D
WarWolf216 chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Isn't that supposed ta be Ellis. 'A southern voice' matches Ellis but he would never, ya know hurt Zoey unless something was wrong with him? There always is the possibility that she froze or dazed off because of the cold water dripping from her legs. I wonder what happened exactly and where she'll wake up?! Did everyone else split up to search for Zoey or are they all in one group. Zoey could wake up in chains or on the ground in that lil' house or.. The possibilities are endless. A zombie could have attacked from behind?! Idk what to think?
Yakamaniac chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Nice chapter _ and haha dont worry about it I guess Lol
Yakamaniac chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Nice chapter as always :DD
NightHawk11111 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
This is an awesome story. A well writtenn L4D2 story in progress I do want to see finished with a happy ending. Update like tomorrow! Lol
runfromthewildbitch chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Wow. I don't think I have ever found a Left 4 Dead/ l4D2 story that I have liked so much. I really feel like you capture the characters perfectly, with all of Ellis' stories, and Nick's sarcasm. You are a really fantastic writer too. Please continue your awesome story. :)
Yakamaniac chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Good chapter I love it :DD SO descriptive and really captures each character pefectly :)
Yakamaniac chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Nice chapter :D Oh I like they way you made him terrified of the witch xD Lol aw nick having a nightmare xD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012