Reviews for Stress Relief
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Nicely done:). Very, very, fun!
blackirishawk chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I was reading and i was at the edge if my seat waiting for them to go inyo the bedroom and i laughed when they got wally something to eat and he's guarding his food like a dognwith a bone! Sooo cute
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Love the story!
barbarapelton chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was really good, I'm proud because it was the right amount of smut and emotional input. A lot of the m-rated fics can go from nice and erotic/mildy so to full on gross and yuck, and nothing out of the ordinary will be happening in that respect. So, kudos to you for having the maturity to write an erotic piece with a good sense of the edge.
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That was good. Certainly not sleazy like so many lemons/limes . It...made sense, I guess. And that last scene was hilarious; I can totally see them doing that!

-RC
Blomquist chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
MORE.
ShipperBody chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
*3*

Oh, I loved it! Even though they didn't actually had sex, but the foreplay was so hot... 6) Just loved the fic.

I was about to review last night, but I kind of got to sleep early - College stuff... ;/

But, whatever! ;F

I loved the way you described every detail and the vibrating fingers... ** They cause me nosebleed every time I read something like this... Or that! ;

Soo... I guess I see ya. Please, write some more of your fics. I really liked it!

-Juh