Reviews for The Twelve Labors of Hiroto Honda
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
:) Well-played. Very IC.
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Aw! That's sweet. I wish I had known about this contest sooner. Any chance I can convince you to write more?
Chicary chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I really liked the pacing as well as the back and forth switching of prose. It kept things interesting, especially for someone as easily distracted as myself. And... poor Honda. Protective older brothers can be a pain.
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was great! I really liked how you wrote the characters, especially Honda, and the line "a shower of cherry blossoms and a hoarde of new students" stood out to me, I really liked that scene :DDD

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you write next! Great job and thank you for writing this!
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Lol, I love the title and the idea! This is a very cute fic, the shortness of the sections really works, it drew me in and made for a quick read. Good work on this! ) Keep it up!
Mandolina Lightrobber chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
The premise was very nice, I like the way you characterised everybody and you have a very engaging writing style, but I just can't buy into Shizuka saying something like "Ohmigosh". That's the only thing that seemed a bit out of place for me in this fic.
Dusty Llama chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Cute! I definitely liked their moment of wordless acknowledgement near the end, there.

Honda sounded like himself - sweet and caring, and also occasionally stupid and jealous XD

I'm glad Shizuka didn't just shrug it off, but let him back in, anyway.

Good luck!
yllimilly chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Haha! I loved that idea! Very fitting for the pairing, and nicely executed despite the time constraint. The 'broken up scenes' format worked wonders, and I enjoyed getting a bit of Otogi's POV, too.

Best of luck in the contest!

Milly
bakurae chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
ohh, that ending was so cute! i think that despite the time limit you managed to execute the plot well, too, and the tension between otogi and honda was perfect!

good luck in the contest c:
OxEyed chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I liked the tie-in to the twelve labors, and I really liked that the story was from Honda's point of view. His POVs are always really fun, and I thought you captured the way he thought about things really well. Good luck in the contest!