Reviews for Different stories
NC Blueryu chapter 12 . 6/27
Hello, this is NC Blueryu. This is very good. Is this fic idea up for adoption? If so, could you send me the info?
Emperor-Aurora chapter 23 . 11/24/2016
And of course just a bunch of garbage at the end.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
And forgives them just like that, fuck off with this too pissant.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 17 . 11/23/2016
STOP MAKING HIM WEAK ASSHOLE! And it's RYO, not dollars, R.Y.O.

Dumbass.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 15 . 11/23/2016
Yeah I'm about ready to dump this piece of shit so far. God I wish I could beat the hell out of you pathetic Kishimoto lovers.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
Now you're starting to piss me off you son of a bitch.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
Fuck this one too especially.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
Fuck off with this one too.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
Fuck this one straight to Hell.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
Hell no.
Dragonninja1983 chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
well maybe if Fem Kyuubi/Kurama Chan came out of Naruto's seal then she would be his one true love and dream girl/wife because she has romantic feelings for the blonde, and with Naruto in The Land of Waves the people of Wave will see their hero has returned and will name them the First Namikage and his accepts the title, then Naruto and Fem Kyuubi gets married and they have twin daughters and Fushichou has new baby sisters, well Stay Frosty.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
WTF IS THIS SHIT?! No chapter follows the previous
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 19 . 4/23/2016
Forgiveness forgiveness forgiveness, that's all you retarded cocksuckers seem to be doing. Well I hope you do the same in real life to a murderer only to get stabbed in the back and quite literally too.

You stupid son of a bitch Kishimoto lover.

Fuck off and die ass-clowns.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
What the fuck
plums chapter 23 . 8/27/2015
Okay concepts but, dear lord, stop the Hinata placement everywhere. I feel as if I'm reading Vfssnake stories with how over the top the constant placement of the girl is.

There are dozens of potential interesting pairings in the Naruto universe, especially since you have him constantly leave the village. Hinata every time is just boring after a while