Reviews for Different stories
Dragonninja1983 chapter 2 . 6/14
well maybe if Fem Kyuubi/Kurama Chan came out of Naruto's seal then she would be his one true love and dream girl/wife because she has romantic feelings for the blonde, and with Naruto in The Land of Waves the people of Wave will see their hero has returned and will name them the First Namikage and his accepts the title, then Naruto and Fem Kyuubi gets married and they have twin daughters and Fushichou has new baby sisters, well Stay Frosty.
WTF IS THIS SHIT?! No chapter follows the previous
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 19 . 4/23
Forgiveness forgiveness forgiveness, that's all you retarded cocksuckers seem to be doing. Well I hope you do the same in real life to a murderer only to get stabbed in the back and quite literally too.

You stupid son of a bitch Kishimoto lover.

Fuck off and die ass-clowns.
What the fuck
plums chapter 23 . 8/27/2015
Okay concepts but, dear lord, stop the Hinata placement everywhere. I feel as if I'm reading Vfssnake stories with how over the top the constant placement of the girl is.

There are dozens of potential interesting pairings in the Naruto universe, especially since you have him constantly leave the village. Hinata every time is just boring after a while
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Ive watched naruto and bleach and ive never seen anyone wear open toed boots moreover when deciding on the clothes did the mental image of steel toed combat boots and the other shit you made naruto wear look good ?
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I stopped reading this chapter when you mentioned him sparkling in the sun. You got this from twilight as no other vampire series does this. (Or at least i hope to God not). Let me point something out. Twilight vampires live in the forest, sparkle in the sun, and don't drink blood. They are obviously fairies.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
You have great ideas.
Rake1810 chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
I'd love to see you do something like this. There aren't a lot of good Sasuke and Naruto take on the world together (in or out of Konoha).
roger9481 chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
read chapter 19 and the part where naruto talks to konoha you had him FUCKING agreeing with them, first off in the beginning you said he would never trust anyone in konoha, second I swear you made him act like a f-ing puppet, third an arranged marriage between hyuugas I knew you were another fucking naruhina lover
roger9481 chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
goddammit what is it with you and hinata pairings, I've read your regular stories and not one of them have hinata pairings
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
Just fucking stop altogether you dumbass, I see nothing but someone who continues to suck Kishimoto off and thinks that Canon garbage is good.

Suffer in Purgatory you stupid son of a bitch.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
You are real shit when it comes to the proper way of making Naruto fics, goddamn jackass.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
Blah blah blah blah blah. Epic fail.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 20 . 5/13/2013