Reviews for Different stories
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
You see this is why I'm being such a bastard to you man, because your being a dumbfuck Canon lover by pulling the bullshit that you pull everytime Naruto meets Kushina.

Get your head out of your ass and your mouth off of Kishimoto's cock and wake the fuck up dumbass.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
You can tell whoever suggested this to you to shove it up their Canon candy loving asses and you as well for making it at all.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
You fucked up again, big fucking surprise.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
Jackass. Still at it are you?
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
when this story gets adopted out is it possible for you to pm me about who has it.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
Sure, let's totaly forgive the whote who abandoned me to the wolf an trained my sibling to kill me, sure.
Sometime, just sometime, I seriously what the heck is happening in your mind.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Alright fuck this piece of shit story I'm not sticking around it more just to keep reading the bullshit your sorry Canon loving ass likes to make.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
Still on the shit-stain road you stupid asshole.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
More and more you show just what a little Canon loving bitch you are. I oughta kick your sorry ass for this shit-stain garbage of a story.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Epically failed here you dumb son of a bitch. Squishing the goddamn sentences like that, dumbass.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Still failing.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
You fucked this one up too. Stop fucking doing that to him you rat bastard! Jesus, making him weak, timid and forcing him into tight spots.

Your a real fucktard you know that?

Goddamn Canon lover.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
You failed at this one epically you dumb motherfucker. Showing respect to them still? No signs of anger or wanting payback?

Fuck off you little Canon loving son of a bitch.
erching chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
id definetly like to see more of this one
00phantom chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
aww why did you cut it off there it was really getting good please continue this
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »