Reviews for Different stories
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Ive watched naruto and bleach and ive never seen anyone wear open toed boots moreover when deciding on the clothes did the mental image of steel toed combat boots and the other shit you made naruto wear look good ?
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I stopped reading this chapter when you mentioned him sparkling in the sun. You got this from twilight as no other vampire series does this. (Or at least i hope to God not). Let me point something out. Twilight vampires live in the forest, sparkle in the sun, and don't drink blood. They are obviously fairies.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
You have great ideas.
Rake1810 chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
I'd love to see you do something like this. There aren't a lot of good Sasuke and Naruto take on the world together (in or out of Konoha).
roger9481 chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
read chapter 19 and the part where naruto talks to konoha you had him FUCKING agreeing with them, first off in the beginning you said he would never trust anyone in konoha, second I swear you made him act like a f-ing puppet, third an arranged marriage between hyuugas I knew you were another fucking naruhina lover
roger9481 chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
goddammit what is it with you and hinata pairings, I've read your regular stories and not one of them have hinata pairings
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
Just fucking stop altogether you dumbass, I see nothing but someone who continues to suck Kishimoto off and thinks that Canon garbage is good.

Suffer in Purgatory you stupid son of a bitch.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
You are real shit when it comes to the proper way of making Naruto fics, goddamn jackass.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
Blah blah blah blah blah. Epic fail.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
No man, just fuck no.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
You see this is why I'm being such a bastard to you man, because your being a dumbfuck Canon lover by pulling the bullshit that you pull everytime Naruto meets Kushina.

Get your head out of your ass and your mouth off of Kishimoto's cock and wake the fuck up dumbass.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
You can tell whoever suggested this to you to shove it up their Canon candy loving asses and you as well for making it at all.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
You fucked up again, big fucking surprise.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
Jackass. Still at it are you?
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
when this story gets adopted out is it possible for you to pm me about who has it.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »