Reviews for Different stories
Reishin Amara chapter 24 . 2/8/2013
...epic...seriously hope you continue it.
Toby860 chapter 24 . 2/8/2013
this story is amazing.
Reishin Amara chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
i feel i read this continue it underestimate wood style.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
Hah, like Naruto ever wants to return to that place after trying to kill him.
Rake1810 chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
I liked the beginning but the end was kind of random, it feels like you stopped in the middle of a thought.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Some of these have the potential to be good, except all of the ones that could be good give the
nine tails to someone else.
agnar chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Ok what the fuck? Why the hell would naruto go BACK to konoha? Leave behind a kingdom, hot wives, lots of power, to go back and be a genin in a village that fucked him over bad enough he became a freaking EMO.

Maybe if he came back with an army to conquer, but the way he did in this bit was lame. Not like konoha could track him down in another dimension.
anon chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
holy crap a lot of these stories are really good. why out em up for adoption?
luna sanguine chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
continue this one please its funny to have konoha get pwned by Naruto and tiger co.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Please, make all of these stories, please!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
most of your stories make no logical sense. if everyone hates naruto even his parents who abuse him how come does he never retaliate? its like he's a masochist.
daniel 29 chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
were now recognized as the Uzumaki family after Naruto married Hitomi in a temple

Simply replace naruto with arashi
Toby860 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
well great start to this story. may i take the idea for vampire naruto and use it along with cold calm naruto.
Toby860 chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
hey im reviewing/messaging you to ash for permission to try my hand at writing a full legenth feature for cold calm naruto. I am asking if it is okay and do i have your permission. please message me back.
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
These are good but I can't help but feel that I read some of them a long time ago but anyway, they r still good. I still hate naruhina, narusaku, and naruino but i will keep complaints about that out of my reviews.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »