Reviews for Different stories
miner249er chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
this one is very interesting
traviswj chapter 19 . 3/4/2012
These are all EXCELLENT stories. I was wondering if anyone has adopted any yet, and if so, do you have names/links for them you could send me?
Empress Zelia chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
All of your stories seem to be the same. The whole world is against Naruto and everyone hates him. Something bad happens to Naruto but it makes him super powerful.

Its an over-used premise to begin with, to be entirely frank I feel like if you're going to put challenge stories out there for people to write they should at least be sort of original.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
Excellent chapter/fic. 1,000/10

I like this one.
Yami Arashi chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
this is really unique i like to see what happen next but unfortunately i know you won't continue this! hey please can u continue one of the story here they all awesome!
Killjoy3000 chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
interesting let me know if this is picked up
Reishin Amara chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
I must admit...Naruto...A TIGER SUMMON? Thats a hellva twist.(even if its not technically a summon)
Reishin Amara chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
hmmm...ch17 is powerful And it..
Reishin Amara chapter 16 . 2/26/2012 really likento see more of ch16...the fact naruto has a daughter means much more mental im furious if yachiru frm thatd causepain to konoha bigots.
Reishin Amara chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
heh this one...hope naruto shows konohahow GOOD having thepower of a demon can be.
Reishin Amara chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
O.o oh wow...this one is interssting sure ...and kisame would be a great teacher for isarabi.
Reishin Amara chapter 13 . 2/26/2012 gonna need a pic of this wolf thing someday...i cant get a mental picture.
Reishin Amara chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
oh i just absolutely LOVE this in such variant uses and such a surprising yet behaved naruto.
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
interesting yet wht he do next though..promote international peace with uzu inc making life better everywhere?

also…would love a story where tobi stops the mooneye plan realizing how stoned he was cause of izunas special mangekyou brand
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
lol.i really like chapter epicness.

woulda lold if he had used komamuras shika...even better if he had used banka..imagine how sasuke woukd shat himself at seeing a samurai big as the village.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »