Reviews for Different stories
Reishin Amara chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
well...this is certainly interesting...

ps...ive been debating a special story myself..

like what if a threesome shorty before the kyuubi attack between minato,kushina,and mikoto also left mikoto pregnant too.A daughter born a few months after kyuubis attack.

incase ur wondering...this is a partial incest pairing as the pairing is step course Uzmaki healing easily rectify that problem.
karthik9 chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 21 . 3/15/2012
y would u put these up for adoption? These are some of the best stories I've seen in a while and u don't plan on trying to finishing them! Even though i hate the pairings naruhina, narusaku, and naruino i still read these anyway beacuse the actual story itself caught my interest. Oh how u wound me so. ):
inuboy86 chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
This looks good, please do it.
miner249er chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
this one is very interesting
traviswj chapter 19 . 3/4/2012
These are all EXCELLENT stories. I was wondering if anyone has adopted any yet, and if so, do you have names/links for them you could send me?
Empress Zelia chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
All of your stories seem to be the same. The whole world is against Naruto and everyone hates him. Something bad happens to Naruto but it makes him super powerful.

Its an over-used premise to begin with, to be entirely frank I feel like if you're going to put challenge stories out there for people to write they should at least be sort of original.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
Excellent chapter/fic. 1,000/10

I like this one.
Yami Arashi chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
this is really unique i like to see what happen next but unfortunately i know you won't continue this! hey please can u continue one of the story here they all awesome!
Killjoy3000 chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
interesting let me know if this is picked up
Reishin Amara chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
I must admit...Naruto...A TIGER SUMMON? Thats a hellva twist.(even if its not technically a summon)
Reishin Amara chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
hmmm...ch17 is powerful And naughty...love it..
Reishin Amara chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
Wow..id really likento see more of ch16...the fact naruto has a daughter means much more mental maturity...plus im furious if yachiru frm thatd causepain to konoha bigots.
Reishin Amara chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
heh hh...love this one...hope naruto shows konohahow GOOD having thepower of a demon can be.
Reishin Amara chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
O.o oh wow...this one is interssting sure ...and kisame would be a great teacher for isarabi.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »