Reviews for Flashback
ShadyFictionFTW chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I imagined there was or should've been a point where this goes through his mind. I love this WAY more than I should!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was a good book but day is mine!And Girl he is with his girlfriend JUNE remember
gilly boy chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Really? There's a sequal and I didn't know about it? If there is a sequal, than you better cough up the title or else. PM me so I can fet my hands on that book.
Epicepicepic chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hoorayyy! You're like the ONLY person who writes Day/June! When I first found out about the fanfiction section for Legend, I was like, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Then I looked at the summarys, and awwwwwed when there was only 1 fanfiction of them! Please write more!
Super.Nerd.Girl221 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Fictional guys are SO much better then real ones!

I really liked this! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Please post another fanfic bout day and June!
hey.im.sara chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i love it. plz write more legend fanfics!

sara
itsokaytobeafraid chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
HEY! AWESOME FANFIC...well, I think it's the only Legend one without any OCs so far...

I loved it!
Theneversky chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
LOVED IT! i am so dissappointed we don't have that many fan fic for this wonderful book i am going to write one as well! your story has inspired me.
EllaMinnoP chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I liked a lot! it was great!

And for anyone else who is out there...

come on guys! This fandom is SERIOUSLY lacking! We need more fics!

3 Ella
WrItEr119 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow that was really good! I think that you're an amazing writer! nice job :)
FangRulez chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I agree with you about Day. He's amazing. I think you portrayed his amazingness pretty well, and that's awesome cuz he's so awesome it's easy to mess him up.
raelover123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Love it! Great job!
Prisoner of Azkaban711 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Amazing story :)

I can't wait for the sequel either but it doesn't come out until next January where I live.

Please keep writing!
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I just finished reading Legend (after my friend threatened me), and I thought it was totally worth getting grounded for staying up till one am to finish it. If Day was a real guy out there...sigh...Love it!