Reviews for Secrets (Completed)
Sasha the Spy chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
I this chapter!
Sasha the spy chapter 18 . 5/2/2015
I this chapter! (18)
MiyaCook13 chapter 18 . 2/4/2015
I just finished reading this story and it was amazing! Please write more Canterwood Crest fanfiction. you captured the drama of the original books perfectly.
Gemstone1225 chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
I. LOVED. THIS. STORY. SO. MUCH. Although I want to see how Heather meeting Troys parents went. THIS. STORY. ROCKED.
Keep writing!
cantermax chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
nice but winchester is a girls dorm
cantermax chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
wow omg this sounds like a real book that jess wrote!
JumperGal chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
OMG, this was SOOO good! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add to it. After they get back from break :0. As soon as Im done writing this Im finding ALL your other stories and reading them. But, PLEASE, PLEASE add to this one, or make a sequel. Unless there is a sequel that I havent found yet... OOOO, fun! Thank you for reading this comment!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
Wow...are you sure you aren't secretly Jessica Burkhart? Seriously? This is totally her style of writing, her type of plots...this is great! :) You did a fantastic job! (Consider being an author: you're good at this.)
mollydolly360 chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
Wow, I literally just fangirled over this chapter. :P It's SO cute! Love your writing. But now I'm sad that it's over. :( Maybe you'd consider doing another Canterwood fanfic? :)
kneexsocks chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
Omg I love the ending! Great job writing this!
TeamZaynandJacob chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
I just screamed while reading this chapter bc 1D and Canterwood Cresttwo of my fave things EVER! :D
mollydolly360 chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
Omg. Best. Ending. Ever. So cute! :D I LOVE your entire story! You're such a great writer. :) Keep it up!
faded but not forgotton chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL!
kneexsocks chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
OMG thank you for telling me this because Jacob and Sasha are *perfect* for each other. Update soon :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2012