Reviews for The Wanderers
T-Aj71721291 chapter 2 . 6/20
Did Nagato attack Konoha?
this is a wonderful and enticing Story. I've read it all in 2 days. thank you for the story and keep writing please.
Red's Melancholy chapter 18 . 3/2
Okay I have to stop here. Why in the hell would Itachi struggle and drag a fight this long out with Kidomaru of all people?! The same Kidomaru that was beaten by Neji as a genin? And let's not forget that Itachi is a S-rank... This makes no sense.
TheGrammarNaziIsHere chapter 101 . 2/26
I loved this story. Thank you for sharing it.
otakuficwriter chapter 32 . 1/19
Rukia is that you?
otakuficwriter chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
So wait what happened to asuma...
otakuficwriter chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Before even reading this i applaud you for making a million word fic in less than a year... Hope this will be the best fic I'll come across...
Pantsdeamor chapter 45 . 7/19/2016
In regards to the death counter in this chapter, I like the utility and style of it, but I feel it could be done better. For one, it needs to have proper grammar. Using "" in a sentence feels extremely out of place. I think the bolding is forgivable, but should be left out in the future.
Pantsdeamor chapter 35 . 7/18/2016
First of all, I'd like to say that this story is incredible, and deserves far more reviews. The writing is engaging, and descriptive without being fatiguing. I love that the storyline departs from Canon, because all of us have read the Wave and Chunin Exam arcs to death.

Your characterization is especially good. All of the interactions feel natural. I was hesitant, because NaruHina fics tend to be unbearable, but I absolutely love your take on Hinata. The romance progresses at a reasonable pace, and Hinata is true to character without all the ridiculous traits that fanfiction seems to give her.

Another selling point for me is that characters' actions make sense and are logical. Insane, right?! That being said, one complaint I do have, for this chapter in particular, is *SPOILERS* how Naruto handled the fight against the army. He could have easily made 2-4 thousand clones, made them henge into rocks, and waited for the army to walk over them before dispelling into his lightning attack. Just an obvious solution that bugged me, but no harm done. All in all, I really look forward to reading more, and admire your work.
Azrez chapter 99 . 6/4/2016
Best damn story ive read so far
dragon823 chapter 99 . 4/14/2016
Just finished reading and I have to say, beautiful story. Took me two weeks of on and off reading and it kept me hooked though out it all. The way you fleshed out each character and brought them to life, words just don't describe it for me. Thank you for all that you put into this story and hope you had as much fun planning and writing it as I did reading it.
guest chapter 99 . 3/19/2016
SakuLee is a pathetic spite ship. You're just jealous because your shit ship sucks. Kill yourself, virgin.
guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Hinatits does not have better chakra control. She is the weakest kunoichi, you retarded virgin.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
Awesome!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Thank you for such a captivating first chapter. Well done.