Reviews for You'll Never Walk Alone
Outcome5Cross chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Oh. My. Goodness! I LOVED this! I'm a HUGE fan of Jeremy Renner! One of my favourite characters is William Brandt! I've been searching for a FanFiction on Will and Ethan or Will and Benji! I just finished the one I was looking for, for two months. Excellent work!
IningBatong chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Oh Ethan, as keen as ever. Say something you dummy! Will'x obviously struggling with something!

Especially after out all of those people were taken out...
iningbatong chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I'd do this logged in, but for some reason I can't.

Anyway! Jeremy Renner! He is awesome as Brandt and I knew the football team was Liverpool! My Spanish teacher is obsessed with that team!

And who are these people? If they threaten Brandt (which they probably will accordkng to your summary) I'll be very upset!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I like the premise for the story, but I'm kind of troubled by Brandt's slowness to act. The fact that he didn't check up on the other team members from that mission until a day after he clearly heard one of them get murdered over the phone, and the fact that he's not running to his current team, if not to protect himself, then to catch the people that killed a former colleague and possibly more, is also unlike him. Also, where's the IMF in this? you'd think they'd notice agents disappearing...

Anyway, I'll keep reading, but that was just bugging me. Hopefully things come into the open soon.
AlexaAres chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Its so funny, cause i was planning on reviewing every few chapters, but then i just kept wanting to know what happened, and with each passing chapter my heart began to race faster and faster, and by the time the end came i was like, oops forgot to review. But you know what, i think it was amazing, i really, and i mean really would love if you wrote another one. But i understand that life gets busy and writing kinda takes a back seat to everything. But please dont stop writing fics about Jeremy Renner! Please don't!
AlexaAres chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Short and sweet first chapter... and now i am hooked! Cant wait to find out who Samuel Andrews character is, and why he is after Brandt.
tellygirl chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
I loved this story, thank you :o)
me-Jessilian chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
Are you seriously asking if your first Brandt-centric fic was up to our liking? Are you kidding! OFCOURSE it was! For me it was even way above that :-D

You've really done a great job with this. There was angst, whumpage, drama, action and more importantly, the whole team got their part of the action! That was really good. And like I said, switching characters within chapters really added to the whole 'everything happening at once' feel. Nice job on that.

You should really do stuff like this more often :-)

Oh,and that little note from Benji to Brandt? Too sweet!
SGreenD chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
Well, all I can say is it was most DEFINITELY to my liking :) Great story! Great whump, and great team dynamics. Liked it a lot And I wouldn't call it a rushed ending. It came a bit sudden, but I'm just glad they're going to be okay. And the ending was cute. Benji reminding Brandt that he'll "never walk alone", that's coming full circle. Awesome!
RuinNine chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
I KNEW IT! I knew what he'd written on that piece of paper! ;D Veeery nice! Beautiful ending! Made my day, which was already nice with sun and blue sky! Haha, it just fit! ;]

Thank you very much for sharing this with us! Love, RuinNine
CrazyBeaver chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
So sweet! _ I love how Brandt & Benji worry about each other no matter what! Great story! Loved it to bits :)
me-Jessilian chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
Woooow, I had some catching up to do in reading and commenting here and I had a few really good chapters to read! You're just sooooo mean to our boys, constantly getting them into dangerous situations and hurting them...(and I still totally appreciate that, Lol).

Nice way to end Samuel by the way, I really didn't see that coming. Though I was kinda hoping Ethan and Jane would get to kick his butt as well :-) But fortunately Benji already did that for them, by grabbing his gun and all that jazz. Yay for Benji.

Oh, and that part with the car and the cliff. That had me on the edge of my seat for a minute. And then Brandt saving Benji... way cool! And then when everything seemed to be okay, you managed to turn the situation around again. I was secretely waiting for them to totally collapse. I mean, I know they're awesome and stuff, but they're not superhero's. Something had to give. But it's good to see they're safe now. They are safe now, right? No more heartstopping twists and turns? (though I wouldn't say no to more). When will Ethan and Jane get to see them? So they can mother hen? Lol...
CrazyBeaver chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
That's a great chapter! Great to know everything is gonna be fine :)

Love it to bits!
catfoxy chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
Yay, another great chapter. And don't worry, it may have been short, but it was definitely sweet. My personal favorite moment was when Ethan actually tried to rise onto his toes to try and follow Brandt with his gaze. I could actually picture this in my head. That was a really sweet moment. :)
RuinNine chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
Yay for recovery! ;D Nice! I hope they pull through now!

Thank you very much!