Reviews for How About A Shave, Mr Van Dort?
ashstar54321 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Good job! I like the idea, and it's executed very well. I especially appreciate how you wrote Mrs. Lovett's dialogue with the h's as apostrophes. I was a little worried for a moment when Victor left, but then he ended up back with Emily, so I guess that everything turned out reasonably all right. Nice story, well written, yay.
-Ashstar
Sweeney Todd chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I use a RAZOR, NOT a knife! Fix that, or I'll slash your throat into bits!
Eponine Everdeen42 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I really loved it! Aw, poor Victor. It's better than being paired with Mrs Lovett! XD
Pikachu9516 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I really loved this crossover! :) Keep up the good work! _
WeirdCornChip chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was a great fanfiction.
I can just imagine Victor coming back and Mr Todd being freaked out XD
MonumentForTheDead chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is so good! They're all so in character! I just felt a bit sorry for Victor... But then he went back to the Land of the Dead and I thought "YAY! He's going to be with Emily forever now!" hahaha
Lovely story, congratz!
Paranoia chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Well, it's me again. I'm obsessed with this story. Hey, look up Dark Shadows on Netflix and click the black-and-white one. I think you migght like it. I made up a song about Willie Loomis.
Paranoia chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
See, here' s the thing. It's very, very well written, but I have just looked up 'Sweeney Todd' on Wikipedia, thinking it was a Tim B movie, and I was scarred. I am now paranoid. So I ask one question: WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE SWEENEY TODD?!

Well, thanks for hearing me out. They were all in character.
madnessofsilence chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I was laughing so hard, as soon as I glanced the title I giggled because I knew what was going to happen. Lovely story.
Sweeney's Razors chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow that was soo spooky :)) i loved it! Poor Victor same Old Sweeney!
ThankMeWhenIt'sWednesday chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
You did a really wonderful job on this :D Love it!
ZombieLoverWithWings chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Great story :)
FitzwilliamDarcysMistress chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Ooh I love it so far! Entertaining and totally true to the characters!