Reviews for Light my fire
I laughed really hard over this. At work. In front of my boss. During a meeting. Well shit. But still cudos to the author!
Crying.Tears.Of.Joy chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Amazing. Loved Twobits attitude.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Cute, gotta love Pony's easy acceptance of Two-Bit's desire for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i just wanted to suggst putting in two-bit asking pony to call him his real name to explain the transition from twobit to keith.
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I like that Ponyboy called him Keith. That made me smile.

Stay Gold

Layla
Spicygurl. again I suppose chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
My last review was sent before I finished, so I had to log out and review anon... even though it's me. I don;t know, this just seens weird to me... :D I'll just pick up where I left off.

"No, I just need a cigarette," Pony smiled up at the male. - Hahaha, Two-Bit! You totally jumped the gun on that one! I'm glad I didn't do that...! *Looks around nervously.

"Didn't I already light your fire?" - *HUGE scoff* You can do better than that Mathews! Jkjk!

"That was a tiny bit corny," - Haha, right? xD But, even if it was corny, what Two-Bit said totally made my night.

Pony choked on the inhale of smoke he was taking, pounding on his chest. ... "Wow smoke much?" Two-bit cocked an eyebrow. - Lol, I'd chock on the inhale, too! I so wasn't expecting that. I love Two-Bit's randomness.

"Come on baby light my fire," Two-bit sang, off key. - LMAO! So its a song.

-SPG
spicygurl chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This already sounds really good, souley on the summary.

More than once he went in to take a shower and moved the curtain to find anyone from Johnny to Dally in there. - Oh no, when I was younger, my mom made me keep the door unlocked so that we could all get ready in the mornings, but now, that's just out of the question. Lol.

"Stop this Pony, or I won't be able to," Two-bit gasped against Pony's, slightly swollen lips. - See what I mean? This is pretty powerful. The way you put the words together, and the tone behind it. Fantastic.

"Two-bit," Pony whimpered, pressing his fists underneath his pillow, trying not to buck his hips. - ...! Hot.

"Do you know if Soda has any lube?" Two-bit asked, shivering deeply. ... "Bed side drawer, left side," - Hahaha! Either he found that by accident, or Soda isn't hiding it in the first place. xD

Unlocking the door Pony headed for the front door, grabbing his cigarette's off the table as he passed. - Is he angry? He seems a bit upset.
cafecheznino chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Hahaha! Oh, Two-Bit...You so crazy. :)
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I think all she owns is the names, I don't even think you own the ideas, I'm going to blame your mind as a separate entity for that, I liked this!