Reviews for Falling For An OCD Freak
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
What happened to Maka?! She went to sleep and then randomly ended up in the hospital? I am so confused
fswgfsdgffsdg chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
UPDATE!
esmiles211 chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Can u post the next chaperter soon
Snowypuppy chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
More please? That was too adorable U Huh. There it goes again. That moment in time where I wish I was Maka-chan. Huh. X3 Oh well but seriously, more? Pwease? Pwetty pwease? Don't make me get begging Kid out... :3 Wait this isn't deviantART dangit... Ah oh well... But seriously, moooreeee pleeeeaaaasssseeeee?
Snowypuppy chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
OH my DEATH what happened to Maka-chan? OMD (Oh my Death, once again X3) did she pass out or something from the happiness of kissing Kiddo-kun and now dating him? x3 I would be like that X3
Snowypuppy chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Love that line so much XD BUUUURN! XD Great job i'm loving this story so far U
Snowypuppy chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww cute - I feel all warm and cozy and fuzzy and cuddly inside U Hehehe btw LOVE the title of the second chapter XD
Bloki chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
g4stly...
Y U NO UPDATE?!
bblackbbutler chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
:) this is awesome and cute
bblackbbutler chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Bloki chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
KEEEP UPDATING! THIS STUFF IS AWESOME and please no rapeing i was totally scared for life when i was reading that stuff...people theses days:P
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
NO! NUUUUUU! IT WAS REAL MAKA! IT WAS ALL REAL! COME BACK KID! TELL HER! TELL HER IT WAS REAL! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOON! PLEASE!
Death The Girl 182 chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
I love it I love it I love it! Can't wait to see more. Hope there will be more?:D This is really good. Great job and can hardly wait for more!
Anna chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
So cuuute! I love it!
redroxy chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
more pls it is really good