Reviews for Sublime
Lizz1792 chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
Awwww it was beautiful! short yeah but still I'm gonna miss these boys *sighs*I'll wait for another of your fics, no doubt 'bout that! Hotsux Shusei are love :3
Guest chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Yay!u're bk! 3
Lestatash chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
I can't stepdance but I did when I received a mail of this update :D
Ahh it was a really nice fic... I enjoyed reading it and can't wait for the new one 3
Oh and I wondered...are you planning to finish "Call My Name"? I really hope you haven't dropped it, because I'm deeply madly in love with it 3
Thank you very much for updating and writing. We love reading your HxS fanfics 3
Suisho bara chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
Wow That was really good :)
I am really looking forward to the new one :)
Kitkat3195 chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
OMG AN UPDATE! I was so happy to see this in my email!
Aww...these two are so cute! Thank you for writing and actually completing this wonderful story. :)
I really do look forward to reading "Beautiful Disaster". I just love High School AU fics!
Kitkat3195 chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
They finally meet after so long! I love this couple so much! Please do continue this story. It's really one of the best Hotsuma x Shusei fics I have read. :)
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
Awwww so cute! I'm so sad that you haven't updated in like 6 months, please update soon! There are hardly any HxS stories out there and I really love this one. Your writing has improved so much since the start of For Eternity and I know that it will only get better. I can't wait to read the next chappie!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
Hm yeah they both seemed to be OOC in this chapter cuz Hotsuma has a quick temper so it's weird that he's so nice and understanding. Especially how jealous he got in the prequel when Shusei kissed that girl!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Ooooo you always come up with new surprises!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
haha once again, i loved the teasing!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Aw I wish you kept it rated M but I still loved loved loveddd it!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
OMGGGGGGG I LOVE HOW SHUSEI TEASES HOTSUMA! OMGGGGG ITS SO FUNNY AND ADORABLE!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
AWWWWW omg that part where Hotsuma describes Shusei is SO FREAKING ADORABLE! By far my favorite scene so far in this whole story (including the prequel)
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Omgggg that was totally unexpected! But i love the surprises!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 4/20/2013