Reviews for Trip Through Time
That one person chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Are you gonna update this story. I really like it. It's in my top five and I'd love to see more of it.
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
OK...
archerzhang chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Please update soon! I love your story so far, and I can't wait to find out who that Warp-like villain is. Can't wait!
madman42 chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Cool chapter! More soon please.
Kaarlinaa chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
i like this story. I was thinking that you could have the women from the time send the adults (bb and rae) back to their dimension and have young bb and rae deal with their problems as to they are getting married when they're older and stuff.
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Interesting.
LoseratSchool-BloggerAtNight chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
OH MAH GAWD! Yay! You finally updated! Every once in a while I would just go back and read all the chapters and hope for a new chapter all the time and I did it again and there was a new chapter. I like how Raven was sort of sisterly/motherly in this chapter. :'D-*me crying of happiness*
RavingReviewer chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
What do I think? I think you really have something going here! Wonderful writingGreat plot What You Got In This Fic Really been enjoying this! One suggestion; awkward Future and Present Raven moments are golden! Especially when centered around Beast Boy :-) Keep up the awesome work :-)
JasonVUK chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
I bet Robin had a crush on her and maybe she felt the same from some time maybe she didn't D8 MAYBE?

I dunno o,,o *rolls* 8D GREAT CHAPTER! Had to re-read the whole story to remember what happened :p
JasonVUK chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
HAHA XD Oh BBs yur so funny :3

glad the counterparts had time to talk :D
LoseratSchool-BloggerAtNight chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Oh my god! Please update! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssseeee!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
than you we are happy little sits
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Please right more please right more please
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Things should get good with the older and younger pairs.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
I'm just happy you updated! Keep it up!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »