Reviews for If That's What it Takes
Lauren Radfey chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Okay. This. Was. Amazing. I loooooovvveeeddd it. You are an awesome writer. Even if you get your and you're mixed up sometimes.
Queen of Night chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Such an adorable and fluffy fic!
DrGiggles chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
BRILLIANT. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

Oh Disneyland. I went about 6 years ago and it was amazing, you're never too old to have fun there! And the tanks, of course ;)

I loved this one, full of fun and adorableness. I was hoping he'd say "Je t'aime" though. He'll say it to her eventually.

Thank you soooooo for writing this. You should one day make a Memily one ;)
DrGiggles chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Jess is so cute around him, how she's attached to him most of the time. Becker on the other hand is quite protective of her!

Their dynamic is nice, sweet combination of teasing and flirting and playfulness. Can't wait to see what Becker has in store. Maybe he'll even say "Je t'aime" ;)
DrGiggles chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Eeeeeee! That's so exciting, Paris sounds LOVEly. Those two WILL be a couple by the end of that trip ;)
DrGiggles chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I grinned pretty much the whole chapter (being both a Conby and LOTR fan)! Poor, sad Connor. Glad Abby finally got the courage to say yes to his advances :D

Well I hope to sneak some reading in here and there over the next week. Unpacking and back to school shopping take soooo long. Well, gotta sleep before college orientation in the AM...otherwise I'd read another chapter ;)
DrGiggles chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
You might find it weird that I'm reviewing this one before chapter 2, but this one loaded before I got on the plane and the other didn't. So I read this one first!

They're so cute with their teasing, but I'm glad they finally just made it official. You know how much I wished they danced around like Connor and Abby in 3.6? A lot. Made me really happy to read this, it all played out nicely in my head. And that was some kiss!

Thanks for this lovely Sandy chapter, kept me well entertained for the first half hour of my flight ;)
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Lester, you're brilliant! Trying a bit hard but hey, it'll work *squee* :D
Prawn Crackers chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Awwwwww I just melted into a puddle of goo! That was fabulous, gunny and romantic! I read chapter 5 and 6 together in one go! What a great afternoon I had! YAY :-)
TheSingingPterodactyl chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Awwwwwwe! You write Becker and Jess so perfectly. They're so cute!
I loved this chapter, it was perfect. I grinned the entire time and laughed whenever Jess went into her ramblings. haha Jecker's just too cute.
And Paris! EEEP! haha They better get together in PARIS!
Lovely writing!
Rubytronix chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Taser tank! Hilarious! Lovely chapter.
Rubytronix chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Who'd have guessed Connor was so good with clothes! Loved the way he helped Jess choose her outfits!Jess and Becker's banter was brilliant. Fab chapter.
Rubytronix chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Lol! Loved the 'tank' reference! Lester is such a softy at heart!
TheMusicKnows chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Oooh I just love it...wow its amazingly incredible...I just...words cannot describe how much I love it
TheMusicKnows chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
It's just so realistic...I can visualise it happening...