Reviews for Mourning
whitealmond chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Wait wait wait- did he reveal himself to Holly in the end, after that year, or is he still waiting? I have to know!
whitealmond chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Okay, I finally cried a little. Damn but that was heavy. So much sadness in this whole fic.
whitealmond chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Trying very hard not to cry. I love all the different perspectives of the people Artemis touched with his life. Though Holly was rather rough when she rejected him - that hurt. And on his mother's funeral? Nevertheless, really enjoying the story.
whitealmond chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
I'm glad you posted it, I thought it was relevant in how the human world saw Artemis, and the details,in which he slipped up in public- speaking gnommish, Butler with the neutrino- were great. I hope we get to see Minerva's obituary!
whitealmond chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
Beautiful reactions from the whole cast- where are Foaly and Mulch, in the next few chapters? I'm most impressed with Argon, who seems to finally be able,to think about someone other than himself.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Like an arrow to the heart. Way to start a story ;_;
Doodlepoof chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Oh my goshhhh the part with the wrestler, Juliet actually made me cry. I didn't realize I loved artemis fowl so much before I read this fanfic. I love it!
Doodlepoof chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
The article was NOT BORING! I for one, loved it! So sad, tho... Good job!
TheUndyingOne chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
I just spent however long it took me to read this sobbing my eyes out while listening to increasingly depressing music. It was a really good story and while others thought the article about artemis was boring I thought it was rather intresting and added a sense of realism. The ending cheered me up a bit though. I truly enjoyed your story.
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Oh. I cried.
AmberHerondale chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
OMG so good i 3'd it. So moving, loved Holly. About time some1 got her personality right!
mercenarymoon chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
:/ i'm not sure about this epilogue, i think the bit with Artemis being alive somewhat undercuts the rest of the fic. I loved the rest of it though!
Electricboa chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Type your review forThis was so sad! At least the epilogue had a happy ending, I'd actually be very interested in reading what happens when Artemis finally tells Holly. I imagine violence will be involved. this chapter here.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Oh wow-definite tears. This is all written so beautifully, I can't chose a favorite part. Well-done!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
No! What wonderful details you have, and this is definitely emotional! I feel the tears coming up. Well done!