Reviews for Friendship and Brotherhood
Signal27 chapter 37 . 4/21
Soooo...Merlin knocked up both Morgana and Freya, one day apart from each other?

Stud Merlin!
Thank you! Great story!
I am still enjoying the story very much. Thank you so much for going to the trouble to write it, although I do wish you had had a beta all the way through. I really like the way the knights all re-introduced themselves to Arthur.
This is a really interesting story, and different story line too. Thanks!
Great story so far, and your writing is good too. Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Merlins bloodlines are just as confusing as Emma Swans from Once Upon a Time
Kallie01 chapter 37 . 5/8/2014
Such a great sory! But what was the price or his immortality?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
This is an excellent story, with good characters and good ideas. If you are still writing, do you have anyone who could help clean up your English?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Great start. I never would have guessed that English isn't your language; I didn't see anything wrong at all!
servant123 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
I love the family thing. I think it's cool that you're exploring relations that aren't mentioned in the show, AU or otherwise.
MadaMag chapter 37 . 5/29/2013
Merlin as a royal, that idea can't fly from mine mind, so thank you for writing it (though I put Annis as his aunt, not grandmother. Only your version is more right age-wise).
Great story, the only part I was lost was is the magica duel. I didn't get who in the end subdued Richard, with the thunder.
Thanks for sharing.
Midnight Venom chapter 37 . 4/8/2013
I really loved your story, but you have really horrible grammar errors that happen almost every sentence. I bet if you got an editor, you could have even greater stories.
SpangleyPony chapter 37 . 11/19/2012
Thanks for writing, I really like your ideas but it would be even better if you had an English born beta. Your English is very good but it is noticeable that it isn't your first language.
anonymous6687 chapter 30 . 10/21/2012
Nice storyline. The plot flows really smoothly. A few grammar&spelling mistakes though. Maybe consider getting a beta? :)
Kilgharrah chapter 32 . 7/17/2012
I am so glad that when I am reading this, it is already done, or else I would throw a fit about cliffies and such. :)