Reviews for The Curse of Jealousy
WiNkV chapter 8 . 4/4
Ok if you are going to write a story and you don't update it but you have time to post Author Notes then just stop with those write the story and at the end of a chapter explain... We don't want to know about why you haven't been updating.
alijuliemark.sy chapter 8 . 3/23
UPDATE!
Et Cadet Satan Stabit chapter 7 . 1/2
I find this story to be really funny, I hope to be able to read more of it soon.
blade kagura chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
please OMG you said you wouldn't drop this story so please PLEASE update :H
TeraTrue chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
T.T I thought this story was dead thank god it's not. *teary eyed*
tony riko chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
hahhahahhahahaha..i m just laughing...even the king of shadows n the perv king can get sooo childish
FrenchieFie chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
(If you're reading the manga, this may be spoilers I think?)
Oh gosh, the comment Kou made about being a dog really made me laugh, since, well, he technically is a dog in the manga, hehe. Or poochy, as Lulu likes to call him. C: I thought that was intentional at first, but I realized you may have not read the manga yet, or at least not gotten that far. Either way, what I've read of this story is super cute so far, and I am excited to go and read the remaining chapters
CorruptFlame chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
a lemon for shinXaki when they make up would be cool
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
*giggling*

This is good and funny...! XD

But Shirogane still look less jealous...!

I wonder what will Akira and Haruka do next to make their stalker more frustrated!

Update more please...! ;)
TeraTrue chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
I'll keep this as short as possible...

I agree with Black Cat there should be either lemon or romance scences for the two couples :). But how about making the tables turn? Make Akira & Haruka jealous when they see a couple of girls messing with Kou & Shirogane at the mall {Just an idea ;) }

P.S: We'll miss you so until we meet again, bye.
Gamma Cavy chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Shirogane in a dress and kou being 'her' dog on a walk
azu chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
An update! Your Kou x Haruka fics are always great fun to read, so I'm glad to see that you're back and writing again _
lovecrusher chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I totally love this first chapter of your fanfiction it is very comical, and it really represents a skit in the anime.
Choumei chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Update!
Cynthia!
13-Black-Cat chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
-Drools-

Ffffff, this is totally off topic, but do you think you could write a Shirogane x Akira lemon!