Reviews for Primitive Violation
Kat13Riddle chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
Omg... plz update this, I love this story... that may make me sound a bit creepy... but oh well, I love how they are somewhat learning to trust each other...
ShellyB2013 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
This is well written. I hope you didn't give up on it!
jenny chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
i luv this plz update soon
Random lurker chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
It is now 2015 and i think this fic needs an urgent update.
Maybe this could turn into a loving romance between Optimus and Tory. Is Tory now his sparkmate? Will Optimus spark want to keep her safe? Did Tory run away from her abusive stepdad? Will she meet him again. Is her stepdad Barricade or a normal human?
How on earth will Ratchet deal with an emotionally devastated Prime? Will Ratchet show his softer side? When will Starscream come after Tory for revenge?
So many questions.
Please update this story as it has so much potential.
Arisa20 chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
It's a very good & wonderfully written story. Please try to contact with your friend to continue it, it's been soon long since your last update!
I will definitely looking forward for your next chapters,
i'm really curious to see how their relationship will go!
Count on me!
liv cahill chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Ohh this us reallreally interesting I like rhe plot please update
ShiftFrame chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Regardless of that other... "stuff", I believe that this was a very good story idea. When are you gonna update again?
BlueStar19 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Awe I was hoping for more. Keep up the great work and don't let writer's block get in your way. Oh and nice torture to Optimus Prime. Loved how he is in so much pain. You should add more pain.
pyro524 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
I like how despite all the emotional and physical pain that both Tory and Prime had gone through, the trauma, the discomfort of there realtionship... I still feel bad for Starscream! XD The poor guy got his dick ripped of POOR SCREAMY! please update soon! I've really taken a liking to your stories!
Me chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Neat.
Interesting.

Awesome story.

Keep on writing! :D
Kira The Dead Ninja chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
This story is... different. I don't mean that negatively :)
It's interesting to see Prime's reaction to this as he's the selfless kind of guy who thinks it's his fault and how that clashes with Tory who knows that Screamer is really to blame. Tory is a likable OC and the grittiness of this story and the way it handles a darker side of the Cybertronians' biology is really innovative.
Overall, I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you update soon
adelphe24 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Love this! still working on catching up with your other story Primary Mechanisms! LOVE YOUR WORK!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Normally I don't really like these kind of stories because the writers make it very difficult to read it. But you do it practically perfect. I'm a big fan of Optimus Prime and knowing that some people also match him with a human is just so much fun. It took me 2 hours to read this wihtout any breaks because I was just stuck to my seat. Can you give me an idea when chapter 6 comes out? :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
How awful. T-T

it's was so fascinating and hard to read. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Nia Scarlet chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
This is an amazing story so far and I can't wait to read more :)