Reviews for Alternatively
Future Starkid Member chapter 18 . 2/21
I know it's been a long while since you updated, but this is so adorable and good! Please update soon!
lolaughoutloud123 chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
Oh my god. I fell in love with this story! I know life can get busy, but is there any chance you can keep working on this?! Thanks:)
Blacky Kitten chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Amazing!

There's no much stories where Cal and Gillian are in relationships in the beginning of the series! I hope you'll continue it!
Dee chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
come back! please :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
It was worth the read...I hope you come back to this. I'm ready for more episodes :)
deenikn8 chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
Except Gillian, who had retorted that she would get all three as well as something a little more substantial, and if he was too cheap to let her, then she wouldn't be in his hotel room for long...lol love this...please come back soon..
TheAuthorx chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
Please continue soon. I really like this story x
Guest chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
Love your take on each episode. Hope Gill moves in soon. Come back!
Amber Silverwood chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
Like how their in a relationship. Please update soon!
bibglo chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
This is such a well written story, especially when you consider that you've had to take the actual show and change it enough to be realistic and still fit with the plot hope you can update soon
Roadrunnerz chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
Was totally looking forward to you doing this episode! There's so much emotion in this one.

"It helps, coming home to you after a day like today." - Loved that. And especially loved that you gave us a little more after he came to her house at the end. (I SO wanted to see what happened next on the show! lol). That the whole scene became a catalyst for Cal realizing he wanted to be with Gillian all the time, to have her live with him and to be able to come home to her. It makes sense.

Love how you keep the original dialogue of the show too, but then make these subtle little changes, like where Matheson asks Cal which one of his coworkers he's sleeping with.

I'm thinking it'll get even more challenging once you get to the episodes where Cal sees Clara. Can't wait to see what you'll do with that.

Good to see you back here!
Devih chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
This so great. i love callian
this is almost exactly how I imagine relationship between this two.

keep writing xoxo
Harmony Goldstar chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
Definitely worth it! Great chapter!
Kam chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
I've been waiting for this episode to be written and you did NOT disappoint! This was such a good chapter...LOVED the ending! So sweet! cant wait for the next one -K
madmother2 chapter 18 . 11/11/2012