Reviews for Paper Lantern Sailboat
Bianka2207 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
"And then Sasuke DIDN'T leave the village because people love him."

I d'aaaaaaawed and almost cried at this (considering Sasuke's current state in the manga...), not going to lie. An incredibly sweet story. The characters aren't OOC and I like the um... dialogue. xDD

An incredibly heartwarming story about Team 7. I love these and your one-shot is among the best I've read. Good job. :D
Razor 0603 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
0.0 I LOVE THIS!

Good job imouto! I love this, you did amazing as always :)

Now i just need to finish my lantern story .
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
ASDGAHSDFASD Now you're making me all UWAHH~~ like! Thank you so much, I feel really special right now :')

Kso, I'm trying not to cry, because this story was really beautiful, cute beyond comprehension, and GUHH I loved it very very much. I love the way you write Team 7's bond, you always find the best ways to show that they're a family. I also like how you don't bash Sakura and instead portray her as the big sister figure in the group, because despite her being slightly irritating in the anime sometimes, she isn't a witch like most people make her out to be. And then of course we have father Kakashi, and closer-than-brothers Sasuke and Naruto. ;) I love how close they all are in all of your fics, and the implied SasuNaru that's subtley in there, but fits perfectly with everything. You make them real.

My heart felt so heavy for Sasuke, finally choosing to let go of his past. It's so sweet how Team 7 was with him while he took that big step. I loved when Naruto and Sakura were yelling out to Sasuke's parents and telling them that they loved Sasuke and would take care of him, and of course Naruto calling Sasuke a bastard. That part made me choke up; there's just something about the way you wrote it that really solidified their friendship and family-like bond, it was beautiful. And of course the fact that Sasuke was crying made me cry, and asdfasdfas when Naruto hugged him and wouldn't let go, then Sakura joined and they were all embracing and crying together, that moment was so precious and GUH! The way you ended it off was perfect, and I'm assuming that the last line was Naruto? It was so sweet, and I found that it really connected with the actual series too because Naruto never will let Sasuke go. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO FREAKING MUCH! *strangles Naruto and Sasuke plushies in bear hug*

So basically I love this story. Well, actually I love all your stories. And you of course, thank you so much for this beautiful and amazing little story! *glomps* If only this had actually happened, Sasuke probably wouldn't be insane and Team 7 would still be a perfect family and Naruto and Sasuke would be together forever. Reality's cruel sometimes, but there is still hope!

Anyways, only I could take up this much space to review a 2000 word story from you. XD So I'll attempt to shut up now.

Honestly, thank you thank you thank you! :'D I'm glad you enjoy my insanely long and babbly reviews, and asdhfasdfas this is the first time I've had something dedicated to me on here and uwahh I'm a very happy child right now. :3 YOU'RE THE BEST, ALL MY LOVE GOES TO YOU! I'll write you something too, okay? ~MAD LOVE~

-SasuNaruFreak13 _
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
:,)
randomKitty chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
LOVED IT
InoSakuShine chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awesome
princessofd chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is so sweet it's unbelievable! I loved it!

D