Reviews for True Darkness
Majestic War chapter 3 . 7/17
This is a quaint project-I enjoy it. I can't really think of anything more to say other than good job and keep it up.
Wizard101central chapter 1 . 7/4
Hi! I really like chapter one! By any chance, do you have a central account and is your name in central deathysophia os something close? I'm just curious...••
me chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Please, update. It's been two(or three) years. This is a great story; but if you've put it on hiatus can you please tell us?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Can you please update?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
UPDATE PLZ. ITS BEEN 2 years
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Chase XD

I have a feeling he will end up withSophia
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Ugh hamz
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Nice first chapter
Lewascan2 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Hello! This is really good aside from a few grammar errors. I found it really fun to read. I love how you do the battles. Seems much more realistic. :D Also, I'll be sending you my OC for your story.
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
'Twas pretty good! :) Be careful with your tense switches; you changed back and forth between past and present tenses a few times, which makes it a little bit confusing.

Also, in that paragraph where you described the cafeteria, I thought it was very descriptive; in fact, almost TOO descriptive! I do that ALL the time. Try not to include too many unimportant details; make the descriptive paragraphs short and to the point, while still giving the readers and IDEA of what the scene looks like. See, there's the key word: idea. My main problem in writing is making sure that I don't over describe a scene. It gets a little bit boring to read endless amounts of description about one little scene, so don't give us every tiny detail.

Aside from those two little things, you did a pretty decent job with this chapter. Nice work! :)

I like the way this plot is going; you're starting to twist things in a direction that I don't believe I've ever seen before. :)

Keep up the good work, and good luck with future chapters! :)

-Firestorm N.

P.S. I might submit an O.C.; Have you gotten any evil O.C.'s yet?
Charmed Mistress chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Update! Yes! :D

Very juicy chapter. Hm, whom may be the mysterious five? I will send an OC through PM a bit later. Thing is, will you find him/her acceptional?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Awesome story so far cant wait too finish and for the next chapters.
windsneaker chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
AASAAAAA! Hamz is driving me CRAZY! I WILL CAST AN STORMLORD AND SCARE THE AMBROSE OUT OF HIM! ANYWAYS GOOD STORY XD :) continue!
lanternheart chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Chase Hunter is AWESOME. I love his personality. xD It reminds me of me.

Cyrus does have his terrible moments... a lot...
lanternheart chapter 2 . 6/9/2012