Reviews for True Darkness
me chapter 4 . 1/4
Please, update. It's been two(or three) years. This is a great story; but if you've put it on hiatus can you please tell us?
Can you please update?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Chase XD

I have a feeling he will end up withSophia
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Ugh hamz
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Nice first chapter
Lewascan2 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Hello! This is really good aside from a few grammar errors. I found it really fun to read. I love how you do the battles. Seems much more realistic. :D Also, I'll be sending you my OC for your story.
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
'Twas pretty good! :) Be careful with your tense switches; you changed back and forth between past and present tenses a few times, which makes it a little bit confusing.

Also, in that paragraph where you described the cafeteria, I thought it was very descriptive; in fact, almost TOO descriptive! I do that ALL the time. Try not to include too many unimportant details; make the descriptive paragraphs short and to the point, while still giving the readers and IDEA of what the scene looks like. See, there's the key word: idea. My main problem in writing is making sure that I don't over describe a scene. It gets a little bit boring to read endless amounts of description about one little scene, so don't give us every tiny detail.

Aside from those two little things, you did a pretty decent job with this chapter. Nice work! :)

I like the way this plot is going; you're starting to twist things in a direction that I don't believe I've ever seen before. :)

Keep up the good work, and good luck with future chapters! :)

-Firestorm N.

P.S. I might submit an O.C.; Have you gotten any evil O.C.'s yet?
Charmed Mistress chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Update! Yes! :D

Very juicy chapter. Hm, whom may be the mysterious five? I will send an OC through PM a bit later. Thing is, will you find him/her acceptional?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Awesome story so far cant wait too finish and for the next chapters.
Kaizelle chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
lanternheart chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Chase Hunter is AWESOME. I love his personality. xD It reminds me of me.

Cyrus does have his terrible moments... a lot...
lanternheart chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Hamz is an ASS. -_-

Ouch. She's screwed.
lanternheart chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Epic, my wizard's name is Sophia! :D I don't see many Sophia's these days. :D

This story really should have OC's, although, Penny IS awesome. :D
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Not bad. Not bad at all. :)

You definitely need more description in your story. I'd say that's your weakest point. There are a few grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing too major. Also, when someone is thinking, italicize their thoughts to distinguish them from the rest of the story. Aside from those things, excellent job! Your characterization is coming along nicely and the length was perfect. :)

Just as a note, I remember you complimenting my description in "Deathquake." Thanks! :) Here's what I do to make my story descriptive: First, I open a blank Word document, and then I try to see the scene through my character's eyes. Not just seeing, though, I try and experience it like I'm standing right next to them. I type out everything I see, smell, hear etc, and then I use what I wrote to add description to a scene, picking out what I think is important. Also, I sometimes keep a dictionary nearby/a thesaurus website open so I can find "good words" to use. xD

Good luck with future chapters, and keep up the good work! :)

-Firestorm N.