Reviews for The Percussively Coital Proposition
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
'"I'm six days into my werewolf transformation and the beat goes on." He tapped his drum.'

This line is everything to me. It is so perfect to this 'missing story' and the episode. Aside from that, you have this uncanny ability to write the characters so well that I can see them perfectly in my mind's eye, just like an actual episode. It's wonderful. (This relates to your other fics, too, but I just had to mention it here before I forgot!)
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
hahahahahahahah musical booty call! Or the apocalypse
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Adorable, and just like it would have happened XD
Rainshadow999 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That's cute...
nikkithm chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
"all out anarchy"
*sigh* if only... ;)
Thank you very much for persuasively filling in the gaps in the show that I would love to have seen!
AAAH chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Brilliant! I love u write more! yay
shialuvr222 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
hahaha I love it! The introduction was hilarious, with the burglar/apocalypse/serial killer postulation, and then the end - oh, the end. She dreamt about Sheldon! And bongos! Just like me... Anyway. I loved it from the start to the finish :)
genki-escapist chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh Sheldon. OH SHELDON.

*pats Amy's shoulder*

[Yes, like how Leonard did it.]

Thank you for this fanfic. It offers some relief for how the show teased us with this mistaken-for-musical-booty-call hinted scene.
moyrani chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Loved it, specially what Sheldon was singing outside the door!

I would pay to see this actually play out. Thanks for the missing link!
theophilusrex chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
sounds about right.

you're my favourite shamy fanfic writer.

geat story :)
Musickat18 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Ha! That was very cute and I can totally see it happening. Well written! :)
kittybbthp chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Lol. This was wonderful! I was loving Amy's character last night...
Pomita chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Thank you so much for furnishing the missing scene which kept me awake last night. :)

Aww, she kissed him on the forehead and put him to sleep. 3
deleted account 88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Aw, I loved this. This is definitely what happened when he came over, everything about it was so in character and spot on. Loved Amy automatically assuming that it was the apocalypse and having a baseball bat ready. And the kiss on the forehead was so sweet. Great job!
NumbistheNewHigh chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
"I play my bongo standing outside my girlfriend's apartment while she sleeps inside."

HA! (I have a beat to this in my head right now. :D)

I actually came here to see if someone had done a missing scene piece about this and you had so thank you very much. :)

As always well written, IC and true to the show.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. :)