Reviews for May I Hold You?
MysteryGirl246 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Wow. Wowza. Your writing is just perfect. Descriptions are great and you integrated this flawlessly with the actual story.

So I'm kinda nursing my broken heart after reading Spell Bound and I honestly want to just melt to the ground after reading the ending, and this, I think, just really fits in with the whole series so much that it hurts. Gosh. Which makes we want to ask - did you read the last book before writing this?

I love this. I wish this was cannon. Bloody brilliant. Thank you for writing this! I thought the Hex Hall fandom would be larger ._.
tina chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Ihis is completely brilliant and utterly heartbreaking at the same time. I had always wondered about cal's side of the story and this seems to portray it perfectly
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Soulful. Oh, Cal.
bella3640 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
that was beautiful and made me cry a little
lareinesombre chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
So I just read this and I have to tell you something. This was beautiful.

I could feel everything Cal was feeling in the scenes. Everything was beautifully written and I couldn't help but want to cry while reading this. It was just so beautiful.

Obviously I loved this. I love Sophie/Cal and your one-shot was amazing. Great job.
Agent Get Amy And Ian Together chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Good. Really Good.
I Wish There Were more SophieXCal Stories :(
Brokenxmelodies chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I loved reading this story, It was really deep and I wish we got to find out what you write the endig as.
Ariesbird chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I was too lazy to log in...

Yay another CalXSophie fanfic! FINALLY. Although it was a bit sad i liked it a lot. It was long (which is good) and the descriptions were nice too.