Reviews for My Dear, I Don't Give a Damn
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 4/19
This is amazing.
Asyouwish14 chapter 1 . 3/31
Thank you so much. I literally just finished Gone With the Wind, and decided to see if anyone did some delena fanfiction about it, and I found this, and you picked up on even more parralels, and it all works together so well... Just, thank you. Also thank you for a happy ending, I needed that :)
KlausSaidSo chapter 2 . 2/14
I officially am intrigued by this book, nothing like a tragic love story that'll put my heart in a blender btw, i loved how you related it to damon and elena :))
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Oh my was amazing.
Larjana chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That was amazing! Great story, you did a great job! :) Loved it.
For a while there I thought Damon was really going to leave her and Elena's desperation felt so real I you almost had me crying.
Leandril chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Loved it. Gone With the Wind is a fantastic book and I loved and despised Scarlett in equal measure but I can't really see may similarities between her and Elena. They are completely different personalities. Damon and Rhett, however, yeah, there are a lot of parallels there. I always found it quite interesting that the writers chose this book to be Damon's bedtime story.
DElena all the way chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Loved it
I guess I must read *gone with the wind* again
You made a awesome FF - thanks.
myallconsuminglove chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
omg I absolutely loved your one shot! I actually havent read the book gone with the wind, although I did watch the movie. And well I didnt like the ending of the movie , which is why I didnt read the book. once again I loved the one shot, and the fact that you ended it with a happy ending, well it just makes me love it more. what can I say , im a sucker for happy endings :)
8347328470328 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was so amazing! And I usually find it really hard to read one shots this long, but that was just so great oh my god.
Abandon All Sanity chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
AMAYZANG
Vampirefan10 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Hey I am on fanpop which you probably recognize from my name.
Your story is really good and I can tell that Damon and Elena are a lot like Scarlett and Rhett. You did a good job. Keep up the good work.
ellieloves2read chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love this story!
So true, their stories are alike.
I never made that connection before.

Thanks for sharing
Sandykess chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
OMG. That was so beautiful. I don't even have the words. All the parallels between Rhett/Scarlett and Elena/Damon were so perfect. And to have the book be the catalyst that pushed Elena to realize that she loved Damon was so touching. I just...ugh. I loved this! I'm so happy that Damon and Elena had a happier ending. So well-written!
LarxPhobia chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
This story made me bawl like a baby T-T...but it was an amazing story! :)
swagatamalfoy chapter 1 . 6/18/2012